Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Shelby Valley
Who do u think will win ?
I think:
Pburg---42
SV------14
should be a good game...going by history alone, the blackcats should come out of this one a winner
well looks like this game is for the 3 seed in the playoffs.. SV isnt a bad team they have a big line i believe SV has the win 20-18 no upset SV has the better team
This is going to be a good, close game but i think that the blackcats will take it in the end
28-21 cats
This should be a great game.

Valley 22
Prestonsburg 20

LETS GO VALLEY!!!
Prestonsburg
Pburg wins in a pretty competitive game:
Pburg 28
Valley 20
Pburg 35
SV 21
GO CATS
''We will be at the top of our game come friday night,Us seniors haven't forgotten what Coach Derossett did to us our freshmen year,this is the last chance we have to pay him back and you better believe we will be ready to play.The playoff spots have nothing to do with this game as far as we're concerned....it personal.'' This is what one of Valley's seniors had to say when I asked if they were ready to play P-Burg next week, he was refering to a game in 2002, where aparently Coach Derossett played soph.s and juniors against 14 freshmen and 2 soph.s in a freshmen game.The score was like 75-7.... after finding out Valley only brought freshmen, he continued to allow the upper classmen to play.
Whatever or where-ever SV's motivation is coming from, IMO, this game should be a good one,plus it would assure Valley of no worse than a #3 spot in the playoffs.I've watched them closely since all the troubles they had in the pre-season, and IMO, if they ever have a game without a bunch of self- inflicted mistakes and play a full 48 minutes of football, this team can up-set almost anyone...and I do mean ANYONE.

Shelby Valley---38
Prestonsburg --14
Prestonsburg 27
Shelby Valley 16
Prestonsburg will win this one big.
now remember shelby valley played sc very very tough the whole game don't count them out from what i hear they have a very good nose guard probably the best in the district.
Shelby Valley's NoseGuard is a very talented football player. His name is Adam "Pudge" Ratliff. But don't overlook his offensive position..he does very well blocking on the offensive side of the ball as well, where he plays Right Tackle.
I Am The Greatest thats right SV did play them very tough i was talkin to a player from sheldon clark and he did say he was a very tough player and was real big he said there whole line was big and fast ... I think SV plays well against P Burg i think they win 20-18 in a close one... ne one else have SV with the win
i got em by 2 tds just cause shelby valley wants it more they have been playin really good and pburgs season is shot if they do make the playoffs i don't have em makin it out of the first round they would be playin leslie or breathitt. .
SV by 3td
SV can win this game if they want it bad enough...
I was the greatest Wrote:i got em by 2 tds just cause shelby valley wants it more they have been playin really good and pburgs season is shot if they do make the playoffs i don't have em makin it out of the first round they would be playin leslie or breathitt. .

No love for Middlesboro?? I see it as the Boro' winning second seed in that district and Breathitt Co. settling for third and having a slugfest with you all on the coalfield in Round 1 of the playoffs. As for the Shelby Valley vs. P-bur game, I see P-burg coming out with a win with a score of 35-21.
I wish SV the best of luck with the rest of the season and if they want to beat
P-burg they need to start out full force at the beginning and never let up.
Prestonsburg is just getting ready for the playoffs one step at a time.

P-burg-28
Valley-14
If pburg wins vs. SV then that would be 2 in a row!!!!! :rock: :rock: :Third:

Pburg-28

SV-6
Prestonsburg BIG
P-burg in a blowout just like every other year. Every game I have heard about how P-burg is struggling and this team and that team wants it more, but P-burg wins. Just like Magoffin Co and Pike Central said. Face it these teams aren't on the same level as P-burg. P-burg has the worst team they have had in a while this year and are still beating these teams by 3 TD's. And it won't change against Valley.

P-burg 42
SV 12
Go cats...
Pburg 50
SV 22
clubber_layne Wrote:This is going to be a good, close game but i think that the blackcats will take it in the end
28-21 cats
Pburg all the way easy
You s.v fans crack me up...granted p-burg is down this year...but let me explain something to you...they are still PRESTONSBURG! All this talk about your stud nose guard...he has done an amazing job against the powerhouse teams you have played...pike central...south floyd...east ridge...magoffin county...thats impressive :theman: s.v. is in for a big reality check this friday night when the red and black roll into town...I'm sure of one thing, coach derossit will have the blackcats ready to play come friday night, and the blue and white are in trouble

PHS-49
SV-7 :ChairHit:
i-dono where have you been SV is better than u think they played Sheldon clark to the wire if a call or a play could of went there way they could of came away with that win and plus sheldon clark did beat p burg we will see come friday SV will comne out oin top 20-18 lets go Valley.. i aint a valley fan or a p burg fan but i pick the best team
i-dono Wrote:You s.v fans crack me up...granted p-burg is down this year...but let me explain something to you...they are still PRESTONSBURG! All this talk about your stud nose guard...he has done an amazing job against the powerhouse teams you have played...pike central...south floyd...east ridge...magoffin county...thats impressive :theman: s.v. is in for a big reality check this friday night when the red and black roll into town...I'm sure of one thing, coach derossit will have the blackcats ready to play come friday night, and the blue and white are in trouble

PHS-49
SV-7 :ChairHit:
i think it is at valley so i give the edge to valley by 2 td's
what is their record again???:lmao:
MOJO Wrote:No love for Middlesboro?? I see it as the Boro' winning second seed in that district and Breathitt Co. settling for third and having a slugfest with you all on the coalfield in Round 1 of the playoffs. As for the Shelby Valley vs. P-bur game, I see P-burg coming out with a win with a score of 35-21.
just ain't heard anything from middlesboro