Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitesburg beats MJP tonight
I think the final score had W'burg winning by two or three points. Both teams had way to many turnovers, I think the nerves showed tonight for both teams. This county is up in the air right now, Cowan, Whitesburg, MJP could win it all this year.
Lambert #1 Wrote:I think the final score had W'burg winning by two or three points. Both teams had way to many turnovers, I think the nerves showed tonight for both teams. This county is up in the air right now, Cowan, Whitesburg, MJP could win it all this year.
Where was the game played?
It was a seeding game and it was at Whitesburg. Both teams shocked me with the turnovers, looked sloppy most of the time. However, I did think the kids played really hard and you could tell it was a seeding game because of the nerves.
Lambert#1 when is the county tournament going to be at and when?
CougarPride,
It's going to be the first week of Feb. from what I hear. I wish it would hurry up and finish, I'm ready for those boys to join Howard and his crew in the weight room for football at both the Middle School level and the High School level.
Lambert #1 Wrote:CougarPride,
It's going to be the first week of Feb. from what I hear. I wish it would hurry up and finish, I'm ready for those boys to join Howard and his crew in the weight room for football at both the Middle School level and the High School level.

FOOTBALL 24/7 IT'S THE BEST :Cheerlead
Who are the starting 5 for whitesburg?...........Also about the coment about hurrying up and ending I hate that crap! Let the kids play each sport at its designated time, let them enjoy bball while they can, if they play H/S ball all the fun will be sucked right out of it.