Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landon Slone Transferring??
blackcat Wrote:Tell me where I said he should start or that he is a "star", but you would have to be ignorant to say that Landon isn't better than Harris. Miller has been playing better, but I don't think him nor Liggins will ever be a consistent scorer, watching them shoot the ball is just horrendous, and if you can't shoot by their age, you may just not have it.

Maybe if Landon could play above the rim he might, just might get some quality minutes down the road but until then he is just a average player on the D1 level.
a walk on freshman thinks he hould start? just look at the title an think of a north carolina or duke team... do you think a walk on would start for them?
catsfan08 Wrote:a walk on freshman thinks he hould start? just look at the title an think of a north carolina or duke team... do you think a walk on would start for them?
I can't name a walk-on that has ever been on either of the two teams.
I think he should stay because all his hard work is paying off if he is a UK fan as a kid regardless PT or not he is living the dream that lots of kids always would want to do just put on the wildcat jersey would be a treat for most
He would have played better than Liggins did last night..
I don't see Landon going anywhere.
Since there is no proof to any of this the thread will be closed.