Poll: ???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kobe Bryant
44.44%
LeBron James
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe or LeBron?
Which would you rather have with the game on the line?
This is tough....they both can shoot, they both can drive in and score. If I had to pick one with the game on the line, I would have to go with Kobe. He is more experienced and he has had bigger games on the line than Lebron.
K-o-b-e!
Last season I would have said Kobe. This season I'm starting lean more towards LeBron. I think he is starting to move ahead of Kobe for the best player in the game!
LeBron definitely
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:This is tough....they both can shoot, they both can drive in and score. If I had to pick one with the game on the line, I would have to go with Kobe. He is more experienced and he has had bigger games on the line than Lebron.

How has Kobe had more games on the line?? Both have been to the finals. :confused:
Lebron James
Money Maker Wrote:How has Kobe had more games on the line?? Both have been to the finals. :confused:

Uhhh well when Kobe has been in the league a lot longer than Lebron, then I would think Kobe would have had more games on the line.
I will take KOBE anytime the game is on the line.
Definately Kobe.. Lebron is really good, but kobe in a situation like this. I dont think hes really close to passing kobe as best in the game.
Kobe
Lebron
L-e-b-r-o-n!!!
Lebron
NIKE2010 Wrote:Lebron

First fourty four miniutes Lebron. Last four Kolby.
Kobe, but only because of his outside shooting. I would have said Lebron because of his ability to get to the basket, but Kobe is as good as Lebron at that. Plus, Kobe will hit FT's with the game on the line. Lebron is still inconsistent on the line.
lebron...stronger...can shoot pretty good..great off dribble..and good down low..also GREAT PASSER
Jodie Meeks!
lebron fo sho i mean last night was like the 1st time kobe beat lebon in 3 years
Bryant baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kobe IMO is an all aorund better player...he can hit from anywhere on the floor including FT's (which at time James seems to struggle) plus he's clutch.
Gonna have to take Lebron. Lebron can do it on both sides of the ball if the game is on the line, Lebron is just as good as an offensive player as Kobe, but it's Lebron's defense when the game is on the line that will outshine Kobe.
Christian Latiner :lmao:

Seriously,Kobe.
Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp Mvp. K O B E
I want the genetic freak known only as KoBron Jayant!

He's 13 ft 11 inches and can shoot the 3!
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Uhhh well when Kobe has been in the league a lot longer than Lebron, then I would think Kobe would have had more games on the line.

I agree KOBE, and how many championships has Lebron won? Rolleyes
Overrated Wrote:Christian Latiner :lmao:

Seriously,Kobe.

Not funny. :ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit: Lol
justabballfan Wrote:I agree KOBE, and how many championships has Lebron won? Rolleyes

Exactly!! :Thumbs:
I'd rather have KING JAMES ..... He is a great sf and be honest nobody can guard him one on one.
id rather have Lebron he is a great small foward and be honest he has alot muscle and can manuever his way alot better when gets inside the post