Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldschool or the new stuff?
Ive been playing my old super nintendo since my xbox messed up and once i get it back idk if ill go back to playing xbox or not...and i was just wondering which you would rather play?
Old game systems are fun to play for a while, but I get burnt out on them to easy. Te graphics are too bad and the game selection isn't that great. I like playing them every now and then, but ill stick with my xbox 360.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Old game systems are fun to play for a while, but I get burnt out on them to easy. Te graphics are too bad and the game selection isn't that great. I like playing them every now and then, but ill stick with my xbox 360.

Zelda a Link To The Past..all i got to say..the graphics can get a little boring though
king360 Wrote:Zelda a Link To The Past..all i got to say..the graphics can get a little boring though

I never did play Zelda, I preferred the original Donkey Kong lol. I think you cant beat playing today's modern games such as gow 1 & 2, all cod's, madden, rock band, guitar hero, grand theft auto series, and all the rest there is out there.
I guess its just where i havent played it in a while..lol
I would go with the Xbox... however, the nintendo is timeless lol
I'll have to stick with my Xbox360.
The best game of all time imo is Super Mario World for the Super Nintendo. I recently bought it on my Wii becausee i remembered playin it as a kid and now thats all i've played lately. lol
New games for sure.. You get more time with the game, better viewing pleasure, and more gore lol..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
It's always fun going back and playing old stuff. I remember playing the old Zelda and Mario not too long ago and loving it because I remembered how tough it was when I was younger. And to my surprise, I still struggled! LOL. But I definately love the new stuff; the Wii is the greatest thing ever!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
I really loved my old SNES, I think I would take it over my Wii anyday.
I love my xbox 360 and will never quit playing.

I do like playing the older systems though.
I've had an Xbox 360 for 2 years now with 40 games. I've had my PS2 since launch, and I have to say that the PS2's Rygar might just be my favorite out of all 360 and PS2 games, after going back and playing it last weekend.
Also, Super Mario Bros. 3 is awesome.
Both!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Gonna go with New Stuff.
Any of the Final Fantasy games are awesome. Old or new, they're the bomb.