27 Paris
28 Scott Co.
29 South Laurel
30 Walton-Verona
31 Wayne Co.
32 West Jessamine

****Waiting List****
southern 1

Any info on any of these teams would be appreciated.
Elliott County team is suppose to be really good.
Elliott and Chaveis should play early in the tournament. Who will win?
From my experience it will come down to Wayne and Lincoln with Clinton in the mix for the championship.
Do You Know Anything About Jctms (jefferson Co. Middle) Or Casey County
Any Of You Guys Know Anything About Jefferson Co. Or Casey Co. 6th Grade. What About Mason Co. Have You Seen Us Play?
who is the favorite in this
MASON CO. REIGNCOACH Wrote:Any Of You Guys Know Anything About Jefferson Co. Or Casey Co. 6th Grade. What About Mason Co. Have You Seen Us Play?

Thats what I said "from my experience". No I have not seen Jefferson County play and no I have not seen Casey County play but I do know what a coach has told me about Casey County and I don't see them winning it. For your team I haven't seen them or heard anything about them so again from my experience I do not see anyone beating Wayne County. If anyone does again from my experience I believe it will be Lincoln.
Does anybody post on here?
Top teams
1. Wayne County
2. Lincoln County
3. Clinton County
4. Elliott County
5. South Laurel
6. Mason County
7. Georgetown
8. Monroe County
9. JCTMS
10. North Oldham
The top 4 will be your final 4.
I saw Mason get beat by 20-25 by Clinton at the BCI state. I saw Mason beat Clinton without Dalton in the aau state. Of course, Dalton is the best 6th grade guard in the state and he was playing with the Ville. Mason will have a tough game with JCTMS in the play in game. They have 2-3 players that play with the Louisville Legends. It might be better to lose that game.
MASON CO. REIGNCOACH Wrote:Do You Know Anything About Jctms (jefferson Co. Middle) Or Casey County
Casey is an average team. I think that they will have a hard time with Elliott(I have not seen Elliott).
Does Anyone Know The Results Of Which Teams Advanced To Tomorrow's Rounds?

Can't Find A Website With The Results Only The Brackets?
Lincoln vs Georgetown
Meece vs JCTMS
LCA vs South Laurel
Wayne Co vs Chavies

This is the elite 8 to be played Sunday
Wayne beat Chavis this morning :rockon:
Final Four

South Laurel vs Lincoln Co.
JCTMS vs Wayne Co.
South Laurel was ahead of Lincoln by 23 with about 3:00 left in the game.
Wayne vs Souh Laurel

Final Game!
Wayne vs South Laurel Final Game neone know the score?
Wayne Wins. This team is full of talented young men. The Coaching is inspiring. All around they killed it.
I had initially thought it would CC vs Lincoln but after CC got put out I decided it looked like Wayne & Lincoln. I will say this Wayne County has the best coached team at the KBA this year. Good Coaching staff shows off the talents of the players that much more. And this team has it. I would say they if they continue on being coached as they are now will be a force to be reckoned with at the HS level. They also had the the best sportsmanship they played fair and it took em to the title.
If you noticed the final game at the McCreary County tourny was the same two teams at the state tourny. I have one question? What happen to all these strong east teams, all I heard was how good these east teams are but no one in the finals. Good Job Wayne County
donnie355 Wrote:If you noticed the final game at the McCreary County tourny was the same two teams at the state tourny. I have one question? What happen to all these strong east teams, all I heard was how good these east teams are but no one in the finals. Good Job Wayne County

I dont know that ecms would have won this but they shouldve been in the final 4
There were a few upsets that no one expected at this yrs tourny. I was shocked about Clinton but then a friend told me that WC had already beat them twice or maybe 3 times. All I do know is that we watched some great talent that will be good for all us bball fans in the coming years. I've also heard that Coach Clark for Wayne was one of Woods 89 team that took 2nd that year at the state level. Woods knows how to pick his coaching staff 4sure. Gotta give him props for that.
Thought Mason Co. looked good when they defeated JCTMS in pool play and then i think lost by 12 to Wanye Co. in their 3rd game. Rumor on sunday was that a ref in that game on saturday nite was using his cell phone texting during that game. said a mason fan was ejected for saying something to him about it.
Thought our South kids played really well,we beat some good teams to get to the championship game.wayne is tough no doubt,Ithink our team deserves some mention as one of the better sixth grade teams in the state as well.
Congratulations to Wayne Co. on winning the tournament. There were many talented teams in the field but very little mention of the runner-up South Laurel. I was told the only games they have lost all year were to Lex. Cath and Wayne Co. They are a very talented group with great balance. Maybe they have no stand out individuals but they did show great balance. They defeated some very good teams on the way to the championship game including an 18 point win over Lincoln Co.
Congratulations Chavies for making it to the Elite Eight. Chavies is about the best 6th grade team from the East I've seen play, they have won a few tournaments at the Knott County Sportsplex. The better teams from the East are in the 7th & 8th divisions which will be played soon. Hazard has a great 7th grade team and will make some noise in the state 7th grade tournament.
Congrats to Wayne Co and to South Laurel. The future looks bright for Rodney Woods at Wayne Co. and South Laurel looks like they will just continue to reload every year. They have really developed into a basketball factory.