Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. vs. Letcher Central 1/17
Breathitt took round 1 by 4 at Letcher. This one is at Breathitt. Breathitt just barely got by a good Leslie team by 2 the other night and Letcher drilled them double digits. Is Letcher playing better or is Breathitt a little tired from all the healthy competition out of region they have been playing? Should be a good one. Round 3 could come in the finals or semi finals of the regional tourney depending on the draw! Good luck to both.
Question? Why in the world would K. Noble play a freshman game? Someone said she was playing at wolfe on monday night? that is awfully dangerous to her.
I doubt very seriously Noble played a freshman game Monday. She is always with varsity practicing. I take Breathitt in this one. We have played really great teams since the last game with letcher, which i think has only made us better.
Kendall played in the freshman tournament held at Breathitt County a week or so ago.
Letcher Central By 5
Will be a battle to the end. Tossup. Will give it to BC because of home court advantage.
Breathitt by 6.
Kendall does NOT! play freshman! Breathitt does not have to cheat to win. we are just that good.
Noble did play a freshman game against Knott Co. at the Breathitt Co. Freshman play day held a couple of Saturdays ago. Knott Co. defeated them by double digits and Noble played the whole game I was there and seen it with my own eyes...
cats22 Wrote:Kendall does NOT! play freshman! Breathitt does not have to cheat to win. we are just that good.
Why would it be cheating? She can play freshmen ball.
cats22 Wrote:Kendall does NOT! play freshman! Breathitt does not have to cheat to win. we are just that good.

She played against Knott and who said anything about cheating?
Breathitt will win this game.
If BC attacks the press like they did the first time, LCC will win. Noble must become more involved in the offense. LCC wore down BC and could not make a shot. BC got into foul trouble and can not this time.
This could be a preview game of the regional finals. In my opinion the 14th region will be won by one of these teams.
No doubt these are the two best teams..I think LCC will win the rematch in a close one....Look forward to the regional tournament....
Breathett one the first one by 4 on the road. I'll take Breathett by 7 at home.
Guess we will find out the outcome of this game tonight. I will take BC by around eight.