Feb 3, '06 Prestonsburg South Floyd - 7:30 PM
Feb 7, '06 Betsy Layne Betsy Layne - 6:00 PM
Feb 10, '06 Allen Central South Floyd - 6:00 PM
Feb 11, '06 Jackson City Jackson City - 3:00 PM
Feb 13, '06 Perry County Central Perry County Central - 7:30 PM
Feb 16, '06 Shelby Valley South Floyd - 7:30 PM
Feb 20, '06 Hazard Hazard - 7:30 PM
Feb 23, '06 Phelps South Floyd - 8:00 PM
Is SF going to be any good this year? I don't know what players they have? There is this one girl in 8th grade named Ericka something she is pretty good but I don't know if she's playing for the high school...who will they have? They are all young players...none older than sophmores I don't think.
Week schedule and I wouldn't expect to much from them DT.....lol
Looks good. Thanks BB
They had a pretty good team my sophmore year which was when I played...that was when Megan, Amanda Jo, Brandy, Ashley and Carla were seniors...
The best team they had lol.. was the one that won district and won the first game of regionals and lost to JCHS by 2 who went onto win it
"DTfan" Wrote:Is SF going to be any good this year? I don't know what players they have? There is this one girl in 8th grade named Ericka something she is pretty good but I don't know if she's playing for the high school...who will they have? They are all young players...none older than sophmores I don't think.

Ericka Moore..I know her personally..she is a GREAT ball player and she has alot of talent..im not sure if she is playoin basketball for the high school or not..i know that she migh be out until the Floyd Co. tournment maybe the remaider of the season to to and injury to her ankle,,:getwell:
South Floyd won't make it that far this year, they'll get beat out first game of district tournament. Sf did have a pretty good team that year DT, but the best team was the one BB was talking about.
Kinda weak, expect a good record
6-17 prediction, but looks bright in a couple of years the 8th grade bunch has not lost and as 7th graders the b team went undefeated.
i rlly believe that south floyd will be ok.. they have talented freshman, and sophmores, they also have great 8th graders.... i believe they will win at least 8 games this yr..
"raiders_basketball20" Wrote:i rlly believe that south floyd will be ok.. they have talented freshman, and sophmores, they also have great 8th graders.... i believe they will win at least 8 games this yr..

Those are all young players and the teams they will be going up against has players that are upperclassmen and have had much more experience than SF's young team...they're JV may do good but I don't see the varsity going far at all this year from lack of experience. In a couple years when the sophmores become seniors then you may have something...they will have more experience and should have time to develop more. The 8th graders may be awesome but middle school and high school is two different levels...it'll take them some time to adjust properly...give it a couple years and they should be pretty decent...

Balla, I agree the best team SF had was the one that Basketballer was talking about...the 04 team was pretty good too...but the one that won districts was better...
SF will win anywhere from about 6-9 games this year!!!!!

When SF won district, they had 2 of the 3 best freshman in the 58th!!!!( with balla being the 3rd) But as those 2 freshman got older there game started lacking big time. Had they increased instead of decreased they would have been awsome
I was the best 6th woman in the 15th Region that year, or thats what the radio said...lol
lol..You should have been starting the hell with that 6th man shit!!!!!!! lol....And everyone that watched that team that year should know that
hey I got to play, I was happy !
I got to play a little on varsity the year I played...lol...
"DTfan" Wrote:I got to play a little on varsity the year I played...lol...

Warm-up drills don't count...lol...J/K...But you did get to play a little
Haha...funny Balla... I di get to play a little...not much I was more of a jv player....but I didn't expect to get much playing time on varsity seeing how I hadn't play for a year before...
Now DT don't make excuses...lol...
I know a lot of SF ppl and they will be a whole lot better this year i like ericka moore and everything but i dont see why everyone is tlkin bout her like she is godly or something there are 4 girls i cant stand but 2 of them r freshman and 1 sophmore and 1 junior i cant stand them because of their attitude problem but they are:
Faith Little #22(soph.)
Jessica Tackett #24(fresh.)
Danielle Tackett #29(fresh.)
Heather Dean #41(jun.)
I think that they will do pretty good and they are playin some good teams this year so if they are not good this year they will become very good
"rebel_fan_2420" Wrote:I know a lot of SF ppl and they will be a whole lot better this year i like ericka moore and everything but i dont see why everyone is tlkin bout her like she is godly or something there are 4 girls i cant stand but 2 of them r freshman and 1 sophmore and 1 junior i cant stand them because of their attitude problem but they are:
Faith Little #22(soph.)
Jessica Tackett #24(fresh.)
Danielle Tackett #29(fresh.)
Heather Dean #41(jun.)
I think that they will do pretty good and they are playin some good teams this year so if they are not good this year they will become very good

I don't see where anyone said she was godly...I just stated that the girl was a good player and she is. I don't see the need in pointing out certain players that you don't like because of their attitudes...I don't see the need in pointing out certian players for any type of negativity...
well Dtfan that had made the 2nd time that someone had tlked bout her and she is good for a m.s. player but she wont carry the team or anything there are a lot more besides the ones that I even tlked bout that are really good
i rlly belive that u r right rebel fan .,... they dont need to talk bout that gurl so much she aint nuthin.... but i kno each of those girl and they r bvery nice to me ... and they r terrific players.but no 1 will carry the team...
She's young but a good player, give her a few years and I bet she will be leading the raiders to some W's
"Basketballer" Wrote:She's young but a good player, give her a few years and I bet she will be leading the raiders to some W's

Yea she might help lead them to some wins but she wont lead them...she might not even play for high skl so i dunno why every1 is getting worked up about cuz its not even worth im juss sayin that i think in a couple of years dat they will juss be a good team in general i dont think they there will be a "leader"
:yesno: she's no big deal
It's untelling what will happen in a few years and you're right she may notp lay for the high school...no one knows for sure...you can't deny the fact that they girl is good whether she plays for the high school or not she is still a good player...
"DTfan" Wrote:It's untelling what will happen in a few years and you're right she may notp lay for the high school...no one knows for sure...you can't deny the fact that they girl is good whether she plays for the high school or not she is still a good player...

yea she is good but i dont kno if she is good enough to lead a high skl team but im not denying dat she is good cuz she does hussle
No one will lead the team...the girl is only in 8th grade no one is looking or expecting her to lead a high school team that young they just said that in a couple years she may.