Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holmes duo made their unofficial visit to UK at the Vandy game
According to Kentucky Sports Report, Holmes teammates Ricardo Johnson and Elijah Pittman made their unofficial visit to Lexington when the Cats played Vanderbilt.

Ricardo Johnson (2010) - Johnson, a 6′3″ guard, attended UK’s Big Blue Madness as well as Indiana’s Madness festivities. He also has said prior to Madness that he’d like to take unofficial visits to Tennessee, Butler and Cincinnati and has been drawing interest from Xavier. He is ranked as the 6th best junior in Kentucky.

Elijah Pittman (2010) - Pittman is a 6′6″ forward and was a member of the All-Tournament team last year when Holmes fell to Mason County in the championship game of the Sweet Sixteen. He is currently leading the Bulldogs in scoring and rebounding and is ranked as the top junior in Kentucky.
Two great players, both with bright futures!! Good luck to them both!!
Hopefully Gillispie gets one of them because both are very special players that are true winners. I believe if I had to choose between the two I'd take Pittman.
Pittman was impressive at the Sweet 16 last season.
Pittman is projected to grow to 6-8 and moves like he is 6-2.
this is what we have needed for a while, a coach that is not afraid to go after our in state talent and turn them into SEC calibar players. Even though we have many that already are we just lose them to other schools. Yet again i commend Coach Gilliespe on his recruiting process.