Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 58 - Lawrence County 57
It was a close one throughout the whole game.
I think the score was actually 58-57??
A good game throughout. Thought LC had it , but things don't always go our way.Sad
Maybe, I could be wrong.
Defiant Wrote:A good game throughout. Thought LC had it , but things don't always go our way.Sad

I agree, the Dawgs fought hard like always. It was so close and came down to a couple of free throws.
Congrats to both teams on a well played game.
This was a hard fought game, just seemed like Lc couldn't get a rebound. Hope they can bounce back in time for next game.
Congrats to Bart and staff and to the Panthers for pulling this one out on the road.
What?...No beat down at the Dawg Pound....Just kidding....It was a good game to watch. Could have went either way.
Great win for Pikeville on the road. Clevinger not feeling well, but played hard. A very good game by Rowe, and he is getting better with each game. They had three games at LC tonight.. Freshman, JV, and Varsity. Pikeville comes out on top in all three. LC played very had as usual. LC and Pikeville really play alot alike as they both just leave everything on the floor. Congrats to both teams.
Good win for Pikeville
stats?
Clark had 22 points, 10 in the fourth. Wade Scaggs from Lawrence had 22. Both teams played hard it was a great game to broadcast. Tyler Baker got his first start of the year and had a good game especially rebounding. Rowe and Clevinger also in double figures. P'ville struggled from the foul line 6-16. Lawrence missed two free throws with 8.7 remaining. Prior to that they were 10-10 from the line. Big win for P'ville before they go to East Ridge on Tuesday. After the game both teams held hands at halfcourt and prayed.

JV action P'ville won 42-32.
Pikeville 17 14 11 16 58

Lawrence Co. 14 17 10 16 57

Pikeville (8-6) -- Burchett 3, Baker 6, Clevenger 15, Clark 22, Rowe 13.
Lawrence Co. (9-5) -- Thompson 6, Skaggs 22, Roberts 2, Frasher 9, Adkins 3, Wilks 5, Baldwin 10.
Stardust Wrote:Pikeville 17 14 11 16 58

Lawrence Co. 14 17 10 16 57

Pikeville (8-6) -- Burchett 3, Baker 6, Clevenger 15, Clark 22, Rowe 13.
Lawrence Co. (9-5) -- Thompson 6, Skaggs 22, Roberts 2, Frasher 9, Adkins 3, Wilks 5, Baldwin 10.
With Frasher & Adkins only haveing 11 points between them P,ville must have done a good job. LC won't win many games with these guy's not scoreing. Congrats to the panthers. Keep working hard dawgs you all are doing good.
Adkins was in foul trouble all night really wasn't a factor and Frasher had good looks couldn't get anything to fall. Everyone played hard for both teams. lawrence and P'ville made seven three's each.
Now What Wrote:What?...No beat down at the Dawg Pound....Just kidding....It was a good game to watch. Could have went either way.

:lmao: Good one!!

Actually the 57th is really weak this year, and LC and JC are about the best we have to offer. No doubt the deeper talent this year is up river!
EKY Sportster Wrote::lmao: Good one!!

Actually the 57th is really weak this year, and LC and JC are about the best we have to offer. No doubt the deeper talent this year is up river!

I agree. That is also why Lawrence will come out district champs, no doubt. Wink
Gatlin Clark made the difference in this game for Pikeville. Congrats Panthers!
On a good night, LC would have won hands down!!
On a good night LC could beat any team in the region. LC has so much potential this year it's crazy. Last night we just didnt come out like we have before.
LCthug Wrote:On a good night LC could beat any team in the region. LC has so much potential this year it's crazy. Last night we just didnt come out like we have before.

Yeah last night it just seemed like the fans were dead.. the players didnt seem like they were playing hard.. just a little slump. We will be alright tho and should win districts easily.
I know. We didnt make much noise in the student section, but we did liven up a little in the last couple of minutes of the game when it got exciting. Not as many students will come to a home game if it's on a Saturday.
LCthug Wrote:I know. We didnt make much noise in the student section, but we did liven up a little in the last couple of minutes of the game when it got exciting. Not as many students will come to a home game if it's on a Saturday.

Yeah toward the end the players seemed to living up a little but if they maintained that the whole game it would be another W in the win column.
LCthug Wrote:On a good night LC could beat any team in the region. LC has so much potential this year it's crazy. Last night we just didnt come out like we have before.
:lmao: I don't have a dog in the race so to speak, but on a good night, SV would mop the floor up with LC this year. That doesn't mean that upsets can't occur, but you could say that on a good night any team could beat any other team in the region. But it isn't likely to happen that way. Best of luck to the Dawgs though. I'd much rather see one of our 57th teams win it than one of the Pike County teams. But I wouldn't count on it this year though.
Hard fought game...Keep working hard dawgs... Congrats Pikeville...

Pike only made 6-16 free throws. They did not shoot well. But they kept playing hard. I believe after seeing both these teams play a few times that on a good night for both teams it would still be one heck of a game. Both these teams play so hard, and on that good night shooting they both could certaintly beat a lot of teams...
I think this says something about lc has terrible has they played. They still manage to fight back and took the lead by 2 with 20 some seconds left. Then i think #15 hit a h*** of a shot. Great game and it was very exciting place to be in the last few minutes. The dogs will bounce back and they showed a lot of heart in the second half, after playing so poorly in the first half.
Has LC beat anyone with a winning record.
Lc Is Really Good If You Ask Me AND IM A PRETTY RELIABLE SOURCE