Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 7th and 8th grade shooters.
Anyone
hamilton betsy layne
williams adams
meade wesley
handshoe allen central
Corey Dillon from Allen Elem is shooting 51% FG and 45% from 3.
Well doen low tyler , Hamilton from bl can shoot any where and Hall can make the shot if he would shootthe ball
Mason Bowling--Virgie
dylan meade is a good shooter from anywhere
Has anyone heard of Trey Marcum from Powell?
Powell County Has a lot of good shooters.
*Jeffery Perry-muc in improved from last year
*Trey Marcum- can hit the trey's when his open and guarded
*Kyle Lacy- and also hit the 3's
*Aaron Townsend-is also pretty good
*Kyle Knox-can also hit the 3's when he's open
*Billy Hatmacker- new to the team this year and man he can score, if he don't play basketball in high school, will be passin up on a good opportunity.
The Cox kid from sms can shoot with anyone ,anywhere highschool or college. Severals rumors are flying around that hes moving to hazard to play highschool ball. His father is a state trooper that has lived in the area.His mom was a bulldog cheerleader.
perryfan Wrote:The Cox kid from sms can shoot with anyone ,anywhere highschool or college. Severals rumors are flying around that hes moving to hazard to play highschool ball. His father is a state trooper that has lived in the area.His mom was a bulldog cheerleader.
Do you know his mother and fathers name? just wondering
Bowling from Virgie.
i think for the 7th grade is peyton case and for 8th grade it is both chase hall and dylan hamilton:Clap:
cody hill from SF doesnt get to play much for some reason i guess hes lazy but boy can he stroke it
Dylan Creech from Wolfe Co. Middle school. Averaged over 23 a game and shot around 47% from 3 and 85% from the free throw line. Ryan Cox at SMS is a tremendous shooter as well and Alex Hamilton from SMS. Trenton Gilbert 7th grader at Wolfe Co. Middle is a real good shooter as well.
kyle oliver #30 MILLARD
dylan mead from wesley is a great shooter
Bryson W. and Garran N. are pretty good for Adams
number 21 for elliott 7th
# 23 bryson williams from adams
Trey Marcum from Powell County has to be mentioned here. Tonight he had 28 points with 8-3 pointers. He will definitly be someone to watch for in high school next year.
John Miller from Feds Creek is a six grader and can shoot lights out...Putting up around 20 a game on A team...Kids going to be special..
perryfan Wrote:The Cox kid from sms can shoot with anyone ,anywhere highschool or college. Severals rumors are flying around that hes moving to hazard to play highschool ball. His father is a state trooper that has lived in the area.His mom was a bulldog cheerleader.

he better not be moving is all i can say; he will really disappoint me.
i love that kid to death.
slugger35 Wrote:Dylan Creech from Wolfe Co. Middle school. Averaged over 23 a game and shot around 47% from 3 and 85% from the free throw line. Ryan Cox at SMS is a tremendous shooter as well and Alex Hamilton from SMS. Trenton Gilbert 7th grader at Wolfe Co. Middle is a real good shooter as well.

yeah dylan is really good.
so is ryan and alex.
CADEREECE Wrote:Do you know his mother and fathers name? just wondering
Is his dad Winnie?If so he aint going nowhere.
kolten pruitt,daulton kelly,and brian watkins for the mullins tigers
Blake Clark for the Johns Creek Bearcats
the kid shoots one game if that and he misses.....not a shooter
I thought I would give you a couple good shooters in the 16th region that I saw this past weekend in the OVC tourney: Lewis Co had a kid that was a very good shooter,#23, he was the best player I saw there all day. Elliott Co had a couple good shooters, they were twins, #23 and #24 I believe. I don't have names as I was there watching a nephew for Mckell, which lost both games. Maybe someone else knows names???
Muskie13 Wrote:I thought I would give you a couple good shooters in the 16th region that I saw this past weekend in the OVC tourney: Lewis Co had a kid that was a very good shooter,#23, he was the best player I saw there all day. Elliott Co had a couple good shooters, they were twins, #23 and #24 I believe. I don't have names as I was there watching a nephew for Mckell, which lost both games. Maybe someone else knows names???

The twins from Elliott are the coaches sons and I believe in the 6th grade. I would guess the player from Lewis to also be the coaches son and a 7th grader.
Mason Bowling from virgie
Garren Newsome from Adams
Peyton Case from BL
Dylan Meade from Wesley
I've scouted them all this year, best of the crop