Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg at Evarts
Big district matchup, were the loser is most likely out. Both teams have lost two in a row. Keys of the game, Evarts must be able to stop the pass, and Williamsburg must be able to stop Mefford and Lunsford. I like Evarts at home.

Evarts 28
Williamsburg 22
Williamsburg Better Start Playing Better Than They Did Against Harlan Because They Had Some Calls Go Their Way And It Was A Home Game Which Favors Ne Body, But If They Dont Play Better Than They Did Against Harlan They Will Get Beat And It Could Get Bad, Because Lynn Camp Beat Harlan 29-0 At Harlan And W'burg Beat Them 21-20 At Williamsburg With Some Calls That Went For Them, Evarts On Top 21-7
Evarts played LC tough. Ill take Evarts in this one by 3 points.
I am going with Williams in a close one
CAMPER_22 Wrote:Williamsburg Better Start Playing Better Than They Did Against Harlan Because They Had Some Calls Go Their Way And It Was A Home Game Which Favors Ne Body, But If They Dont Play Better Than They Did Against Harlan They Will Get Beat And It Could Get Bad, Because Lynn Camp Beat Harlan 29-0 At Harlan And W'burg Beat Them 21-20 At Williamsburg With Some Calls That Went For Them, Evarts On Top 21-7

Harlan won this game, not Williamsburg. Williamsburg went for 2 at the end and thats what lost the game. not the refs.
Evarts
Evarts in overtime by 6
Evarts by 12. And it will go a full four rounds.....I mean quarters.
I think this will be a good game. W'burg better be ready to play, if they aren't evarts will run all over them. but i have to say i got evarts by 14.
Everts is a tough physical team, they will scoot by the yellow jackets. 20-14
:no:
Daddy Cat Wrote:Evarts by 12. And it will go a full four rounds.....I mean quarters.

its not a boxing match! is a football game... or at least, i HOPE it is a football game.
evarts by 3 tds
Williamsburg 20
Evarts 14
evarts by 2 one overtime
Williamsburg 21
Evarts 10