Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 55 - Betsy Layne 43
InstantOffense Wrote:Lets hold up on the best Valley team ever. Honestly I don't even think they are close the way they are playing right now. They have the potential to be up there with the best, but as of right now, no way. Just off the top of my head I know that the 91,01,02, and 03 Valley teams would beat them and the 01 and 91 teams would do it pretty easily. I do think that this Valley team has AS MUCH talent as any Valley team ever and may end up with alot of wins, but the region is way down as well as the rest of the state. Don't discredit what all those other teams did just because this is the team you know the best...

What I meant was the Seniors this year have the best Valley team in their years.
SV has really been down these last couple games, there not playing anywhere near where they could be playing.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Congrats Valley.... Great Effort BL.... IMO ... The Bobcats are looking good!
Cant wait for the All A's
N. Martin looking really good on the Court.. Keep up the good work Cats!
My opinion bryant and justice was not ready and got cockey and didnt play there best ball they was not exspecting the bobcats to stay close!!!!! But this is just my opinion!!!
Mr.Carter Wrote:My opinion bryant and justice was not ready and got cockey and didnt play there best ball they was not exspecting the bobcats to stay close!!!!! But this is just my opinion!!!

I actually thought Logan's D was as good as it has been all year last night. I thought Logan played the 2nd best game out of all the Wildcats behind Ashley.
Watched this game on tv. After all the hype about SV this year, i was not impressed at all. BL made a great show. I see BL making some noise in the 15th this year. I think BL maybe the sleeper team of the season. Good Luck Bobcats.
UK Wildcat Wrote:Watched this game on tv. After all the hype about SV this year, i was not impressed at all. BL made a great show. I see BL making some noise in the 15th this year. I think BL maybe the sleeper team of the season. Good Luck Bobcats.

Well you obviously you did not watch SV's games against Henry Caly, Ashland, and Walton...because if you did you would understand why SV has all the hype. Just because they have had a couple bad games lately doesnt mean anything, they still got the win.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I know people from Valley get on here and read this stuff, so I would personally just like to come forth and state how disgusted I am with the Blue Crew. As a former leader, you all have the best team Valley has ever seen, and you all are giving them no support, and that disgusts me. Please take this into consideration for the upcoming games.

Good post . Where was the student at the game? When i attended Valley we had aleast 150 to 200+++ crazy wild Blue Crew fans almost every game
UK Wildcat Wrote:Watched this game on tv. After all the hype about SV this year, i was not impressed at all. BL made a great show. I see BL making some noise in the 15th this year. I think BL maybe the sleeper team of the season. Good Luck Bobcats.

Would have loved to watch the game on TV. I have been puzzled by the stats of Adams. He has been heralded as one of the best players on the team and has a lot of height but I will look at his stats and they will show him with 16 points and 3 rebounds and people like Tackett or Newsome will show 8 points and 10 rebounds. Does he not block under the boards or allow himself to be shoved out of position for rebounding. With his height I would expect better rebounding. Just an observation, SV seems to be on the right track to improving an becoming the team everyone wants them to be. Go Wildcats!!!
Sounds like alot of people ara freaking out for no reason. Often times teams from the same region play each other tough. That being said Valley isn't playing their best right now, but how many times have you seen teams peak to early? They are a really good team and are not over-rated, they have a couple of new players this year and when every one fits together teams better look out! By the way they are still winning aren't they!
This was a surprise.Good job BL.
Valley will be fine!
I do not believe SV players were cocky, as has been mentioned above; it has been a recovery process for Justice and this team since Justice went down with his injury before Christmas.

I also read and heard it mentioned about SV pulling the ball out with 2:30 minutes to go with a 14 point lead. I heard some saying they shouldn't do this and some berating for this; but if my opponent chooses to set back in a 2-3 zone while they are behind by 14 points, and allow 2 minutes to tick off the clock, I don't believe they really wanted to win, or maybe (probably) BL was satisfied with only getting beat 14.

With another week of recovery by Justice (and the fact he scored 27 on Saturday night) I look for SV to be a different team when SV and BL meet on the 16th.
congrats valley
everyone built SV up to be something their not...
they have had several games this season to show off their so called talented team but no one has seen it yet.....

SV should have blown BL out of their home game...if they were as good as everyone said...

IMO the way they have been playing is honestly all they have

the all A and region is open at this point in my eyes.....
BBALL_Action09 Wrote:everyone built SV up to be something their not...
they have had several games this season to show off their so called talented team but no one has seen it yet.....

SV should have blown BL out of their home game...if they were as good as everyone said...

IMO the way they have been playing is honestly all they have

the all A and region is open at this point in my eyes.....

You don't know much about Valley do you? Smile
OUTDOORMAN43: You don't know much about Valley do you?

The way they played friday night i dont want to know much about them.....everyone was talking like they could beat the East Ky Miners and when i saw them play against east ridge and BL i laughed...

they only beat BL by 12 pts on their home court......BL is half SV size, BL's point guard (#3) is horrible, and no one on BL team will rebound by Tibbs and they almost beat SV.......HAHAHA Smile

come on now...be real their nothing to do what their own fans have made them out to be....
A good half way good team with just a little bit of size...would murder SV...sorry