Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis Co. vs Elliott Co.
Lewis will definately will have their hands full tonight.Good luck to the boys and coaches,Were pullin for ya.I look for a closer game tonight. Sorry bighogg got to root for my boys in this one. The Smith-Fualkner battle should be a good one speed speed and some more speed.
Elliott County by 40
FBALL Wrote:Elliott County by 40

They beat them by 50 at Lewis earlier in the year. How ugly could it be at home?
FBALL Wrote:Elliott County by 40

FBALL could you delete the other thread?

I don't know I have a feeling they will perform a little better this time. Not predicting a win just a little closer.

GO LIONS!
kybaseball Wrote:FBALL could you delete the other thread?

I don't know I have a feeling they will perform a little better this time. Not predicting a win just a little closer.

GO LIONS!
Gotcha.

Elliott County has a knack for making teams not perform better though. If a team cannot match Elliott's toughness then it gets ugly quick. That is one reason I think West Carter plays them pretty well. If nothing else the Comets have a mentally tough team that will not fold. They may not be the most talented but they will compete.
Stardust Wrote:They beat them by 50 at Lewis earlier in the year. How ugly could it be at home?

Lewis had two starters out the first game.
racer4life Wrote:Lewis had two starters out the first game.

Smith was one,Is Witten the other one you are talking about? Witten and Calvert's injuries have really taken it's toll on the Lion's this season. I still think they can get it working and bring home another District title this year.
FBALL Wrote:Gotcha.

Elliott County has a knack for making teams not perform better though. If a team cannot match Elliott's toughness then it gets ugly quick. That is one reason I think West Carter plays them pretty well. If nothing else the Comets have a mentally tough team that will not fold. They may not be the most talented but they will compete.

The Lewis kids will be pushed to the max tonight.It really should help them later on down the road.Coach has a uncanny knack for making adjustments the second time they play a team.
Hey FBALL did I call the West-Elliott game pretty close or what?Big Grin
kybaseball Wrote:The Lewis kids will be pushed to the max tonight.It really should help them later on down the road.Coach has a uncanny knack for making adjustments the second time they play a team.
Hey FBALL did I call the West-Elliott game pretty close or what?Big Grin
You were pretty close.
FBALL Wrote:You were pretty close.

You have a pm.Big Grin
Elliott in another blow-out.
goodguy Wrote:Elliott in another blow-out.

I hope not.
Elliott by 45+
Baseball, I'm sorry..........But after the lackluster effort at West the other night, I'm afraid Lewis might get REALLY whooped tonight. Best of luck to Lewis and I hope both teams have a hard fought, injury free contest! With my boys winning by 35.
letthebighogroot Wrote:Baseball, I'm sorry..........But after the lackluster effort at West the other night, I'm afraid Lewis might get REALLY whooped tonight. Best of luck to Lewis and I hope both teams have a hard fought, injury free contest! With my boys winning by 35.

As always we are cool,But I got to pull for the Lions in Blue on this one. I too hope for a good tussell and injury free night for both team.The LC doesn't need anymore for sure.