Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 78 - Sheldon Clark 64
Prestonsburg led the whole game by double-figures, their largest lead was by 24 in the 4th. Burchett finished with 27 for Pburg.

Congrats Blackcats!
burchet with another good performance, congrats on the W pburg
Congrats Prestonburg
SC got it down to 6 at one point in the 3rd and was starting to come back and then i dont know what happened.
BatCat11 Wrote:SC got it down to 6 at one point in the 3rd and was starting to come back and then i dont know what happened.

Then Mr. Burchett said, alright time to seperate the little boys from the men, then just took over...lol
Congrats Pburg. Sheldon Clark is terrible it seems.
Good win for the Blackcats, im glad to see our cats finally getting things together.
Any stats from the game.
Are you sure that Burchett had 27?
Good game for the Blackcats! Another nice performance from Burchett and some nice offensive execution for the whole team.

Congrats Blackcats on an impressive victory!

Any other stats other than Burchett's 27?
I talked with a player and they said that Stumbo had a lot of steals and Tackett played a really good game along with Burchett.
Congrats Prestonsburg.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I talked with a player and they said that Stumbo had a lot of steals and Tackett played a really good game along with Burchett.

Alex Stumbo is one of the most underrated defenders in the 15th region. Sounds like a good team performance tonight for the Blackcats.
Sc played a horrible game they cant really play well with the injuries they have.
Prestonsburg 20 10 23 25 78

Sheldon Clark 10 8 25 21 64

Prestonsburg (6-6) -- Stumbo 9, Patrick 2, Gearheart 10, Setser 2, Burchett 25, Tackett 18, Tincher 7, Hall 5.
Sheldon Clark -- Moore 17, Cline 8, Porter 5, Sturgill 2, Damron 2, Lafferty 11, Chapman 2, Meade 17.
Congrats P-Burg
how much is burchett averging a game?
Stardust Wrote:Prestonsburg 20 10 23 25 78

Sheldon Clark 10 8 25 21 64

Prestonsburg (6-6) -- Stumbo 9, Patrick 2, Gearheart 10, Setser 2, Burchett 25, Tackett 18, Tincher 7, Hall 5.
Sheldon Clark -- Moore 17, Cline 8, Porter 5, Sturgill 2, Damron 2, Lafferty 11, Chapman 2, Meade 17.
Stumbo had 12.