Caitlin Kidd 6 points 4-assists 3 steals

Megan Jones 11 points 6 rebounds 5 assists 4 steals

Jamie Mullins 8 points 4 rebounds 1 assists 2 steals

Sarah Kinney 5 points 6 rebounds

Logan Cline 2 points 4 rebounds 2 steals

Good for the Lady Rebels tonight.
[/COLOR]
Congrats Lady Rebels
Powell was without 2 starters in McFarland and Gibson. The officiating was terrible. They let it get way too rough.
COACH AT ACMS Wrote:ALLEN CENTRAL--68 POWELL COUNTY---56
[COLOR="royalblue"]

Amber Shepherd 36 points 11 rebounds 2 assista 2 steals

Caitlin Kidd 6 points 4-assists 3 steals

Megan Jones 11 points 6 rebounds 5 assists 4 steals

Jamie Mullins 8 points 4 rebounds 1 assists 2 steals

Sarah Kinney 5 points 6 rebounds

Logan Cline 2 points 4 rebounds 2 steals

Good for the Lady Rebels tonight.
[/COLOR]
Looks like coach Martin could use a few of those girls on his team. lol
Lady Mustang Coach Wrote:Congrats Lady Rebels
When does the rebel boys play again?
Congrats AC
This game was the worse officiating i have ever seen.They let it get way 2 rough. congrats to Allen central though and keep up ur head lady pirates and get ready for lee county! GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
piratefan24 Wrote:This game was the worse officiating i have ever seen.They let it get way 2 rough. congrats to Allen central though and keep up ur head lady pirates and get ready for lee county! GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to Allen Central. I know that the refs let everything get out of control and the crowd on either side didn't help much either, but Powell was playing a little dirty too. Both teams got out of control at times, but Powell should be above playing like that.
This game was poorly officiated, it got too out of hand.Both teams were playing dirty.The Rebels played a decent game,i was not that impressed.Powell County seemed to get easy lay ups most of the night b\c Allen Central was getting beat on the press and couldnt get back on defense. Powell Co. also did not put any pressure at the top of the key which allowed plenty of open shots and plenty of dribble penetration. I did not think this was a very good game, however I do believe if #15,the girl that dribbled most of the time maybe # 11 idk, and the other girl that got ejected from the game (for the flgrnt. foul) continued to play there would of been a chance for the pirates to come back.But,congrats to coach Tiffany Turner on her win.
I agree uk_wildcat.... But I think that also the bench players did do a pretty good job even though their best players was sitting on the bench...
I agree with For U The pirates should be above playing dirty that not them.Come on girls,get ready for lee and congrats to Allen central.
Congrats AC
Logan Cline Dominated lol. End of story.

Defensively.