Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee Co. vs. Powell Co.
Predictions for Lee county @Powell on Monday
Powell by 3
I have to get in on this one. If Bowling from Lee is hitting the 3's like she usually does, I pick Lee by 12 because Powell County won't defend the 3 point shot. If Powell decides to defend Bowling from making the 3's then then maybe Powell will win by 4.
I have to get in on this one. If Bowling from Lee is hitting the 3's then I pick Lee by 12. Powell will not defend the 3 point shot, but if they decide to defend it they may win by 4.
I have to get in on this one. If Bowling from Lee is hitting the 3's then I pick Lee by 12 because Powell will not defend or stop the 3 point shot. If however Powell does decide to defend and stop the 3 point shot then I say Powell will win by 4. So I guess I have a better chance of saying Lee by 12 than Powell 4.
I have to get in on this one. If Bowling from Lee is hitting the 3's then I pick Lee by 12 because Powell will not defend or stop the 3 point shot. If however Powell does decide to defend and stop the 3 point shot then I say Powell will win by 4. So I guess I have a better chance of saying Lee by 12 than Powell 4.
I'll have to with my girls from Powell. cause their going to bounce back from all theirs loses. come on Powell and show everyone that someone will atleast win a game from the high school b-ball teams.
I wish the Lady Pirates luck, but the coach needs to let them shoot the 3's in this game. He has the players to shoot the 3 it just seems that they are under his nose and he doesn't realize it or he doesn't WANT to realize it.
For U Wrote:I wish the Lady Pirates luck, but the coach needs to let them shoot the 3's in this game. He has the players to shoot the 3 it just seems that they are under his nose and he doesn't realize it or he doesn't WANT to realize it.
Or should I say that he has the players to shoot the 3's at the end of his bench!
I watched Lee play Wolfe;not impressed.Powell should win.
I think that Powell will bounce back it is just taking them longer than expected.... As long as they stop the bowling girl from her 3's which she won't take them if you are playing in her face D... And stay on Hobbs down low... I really think that the Pirates will pull through on this one.. With the starters they have now and SOME of the players from the bench and everyone making the right choices then they will win this one by alot...
Powell won. Powell played a very good game without Rogers. McFarland and Gibson were both back. McFarland had about 17 and Gibson played very good defense on Bowling. Barnett for Powell had a season high 20 points. She played very well and was a good leader on the floor tonight. Good win for the Pirates and Goodluck against Estill this weekend.
These girls are SUPER!!!