Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pepsi Mason County Invitational Tournament
How better to ring in the new year than with a high school basketball doubleheader. The Pepsi Mason County Invitational begins New Year's Day with the hottest ticket in town, Mason County vs. St. Patrick at 6:30 p.m. in the Fieldhouse. The second game features Deming vs. Harrison County at 8.
Friday's Schedule

Bracken Co. vs. Campbell Co. 6:30

Pendleton Co. vs. Bishop Brossart 8:00
It should be Mason County's or Campbell County's tournament to win. Brossart is a pretty decent team as well.
FBALL Wrote:It should be Mason County's or Campbell County's tournament to win. Brossart is a pretty decent team as well.

I agree!
FBALL Wrote:It should be Mason County's or Campbell County's tournament to win. Brossart is a pretty decent team as well.

Agree for the most part. I think Mason County will take this tourney, good luck to all teams!
Saturday at the Fieldhouse

6:30
Harrison Co. vs. Mason County
Brossart has really found themselves since their 45-27 loss to Campbell County. If these two teams win their first round games, this should be a great rematch on a neutral court.

If the Camels get by their first two games, I think they match up well with Mason Co. Still hard to not take MC at the Fieldhouse though.