Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs. Tolsia, WV
i take the dogs by 20+
Don't know anthing on Lawrence. Tolsia again has a new coach. They have a freshman named Jacob Copley hea has size and he can shoot. Also watch for Virgil Salmons he is a thick body underneath the boards. They also have the Richardson and Robertson kids that can shoot it as well. They need to work on ball handling. They lost there point gueard from the last two years. They are coming off of a impressive ot loss to Tug Valley.
Don't know anything about Tolsia, WV. I'll take Lawrence Co. in this one anyway.
joethegreek Wrote:Don't know anthing on Lawrence. Tolsia again has a new coach. They have a freshman named Jacob Copley hea has size and he can shoot. Also watch for Virgil Salmons he is a thick body underneath the boards. They also have the Richardson and Robertson kids that can shoot it as well. They need to work on ball handling. They lost there point gueard from the last two years. They are coming off of a impressive ot loss to Tug Valley.

Well the dogs are 7-4 and are coming of a 20 point win to a good Edmonson County team.
I don't know anything about Tolsa, Good luck LC