Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 58 - Shelby Valley 50
FinaL
congrats kccc!!!
Congrats to both teams on a great game.
wow KCC proved me wrong. This shows how much Shelby Valley needs Justice to run that offense. Great game especially defensively by KCC! Congrats Pats!
Now everyone knows kcc is the real deal. No more talkin smack Hazard and PCC fans.
Well, congrats to KCC, Elisha would have gave this a much different outcome. Like stated, the #1 mountain team can't take down the #2 mountain team without the #1 player in the mountains.
I would have liked to see this game with Elisha playing...
Patriot_Fan2180 Wrote:now everyone knows kcc is the real deal..... no more talkin smack hazard and pcc fans

I wouldn't jump ship there bub. They beat a team without their best player at hands. Sure, they're good, but how can you know how good you really are if you aren't playing a team when they're 100%?
Good win KCC. :rockon:
Congratulations to KCC for the win. Sounds like both teams struggled for a while, but KCC came out of it but the Wildcats didn't.
I know this may offend you KCC fans, but this would have been a totally different game if Justice played. When KCC beats SV with Justice then they can be called the #1 team.
Great Game.. Congrats to the Patriots on the win over a very good Shelby Valley team... Lets Win This 2morrow night Pats..see ya there
thebomb Wrote:I know this may offend you KCC fans, but this would have been a totally different game if Justice played. When KCC beats SV with Justice then they can be called the #1 team.

Exactly, I wouldn't feel i accomplished much as a player if I had beaten a team without their best player.
I don't want to take anything away from Knott they are really good. Im not trying to be a sore loser. You do have to deal with injuries throughout the season. I wish Knott the best of luck, however it was a 2 point game with a minute to go. With Elisha I think SV wins by 10 or so. Still a good effort by both teams.
Congrats to KCC. Nice win.:closed:
thebomb Wrote:I know this may offend you KCC fans, but this would have been a totally different game if Justice played. When KCC beats SV with Justice then they can be called the #1 team.

it shouldn't offend us, we know that justice would have made a big difference in this game. but still yet, this is a very good win for the patriots.
I think we can all say after this outcome, that with Elisha Valley wins this game. I don't think any more talk about what would have happened had Elisha played needs to be brought up.
Louisville Fan Wrote:Great Game.. Congrats to the Patriots on the win over a very good Shelby Valley team... Lets Win This 2morrow night Pats..see ya there

Who do they play tomorrow night?
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
ladypatriot55 Wrote:it shouldn't offend us, we know that justice would have made a big difference in this game. but still yet, this is a very good win for the patriots.

Alot of people on this site could learn from you... You are a very gracious winner. Thanks for that.
Winner of S.Laurel and S. Oldham I believe at 8:30 M night.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Who do they play tomorrow night?

south laurel i believe
The game starts at 8:30 tonight.
whooooot!
way to go pats!
congrats kcc!
Even though justice didnt play i still thought Valley was better than that. I thought for sure they could pull away with the win. But congrats to KCC and are they ranked in the state?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Exactly, I wouldn't feel i accomplished much as a player if I had beaten a team without their best player.

You make some very strange posts that make yourself and the SV fan base look bad. Of course KCC should be excited with the win. SV didn't step up and KCC took control of the game.
PC YOU KNOW, everyone of your post (4) so far has mentioned that the outcome would have been different if Elisha had played. We get your point. I'm a KCC fan and understand what you are saying and agree with you. The outcome may have been different but give it a rest. Both teams played hard. Congrats for that.
Congrats Kcc.
Benchwarmer Wrote:PC YOU KNOW, everyone of your post (4) so far has mentioned that the outcome would have been different if Elisha had played. We get your point. I'm a KCC fan and understand what you are saying and agree with you. The outcome may have been different but give it a rest. Both teams played hard. Congrats for that.

That is what I said, it was agreed upon and I said it didn't need to be mentioned again. I said congrats to KCC, why find something to fire at me with when I'm telling the truth and congratulating the other team?
The King Wrote:You make some very strange posts that make yourself and the SV fan base look bad. Of course KCC should be excited with the win. SV didn't step up and KCC took control of the game.

By telling how I feel as a former sports player? I thought on here we could voice our opinion? I didn't say KCC should feel bad, I said I wouldn't feel as accomplished.