Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Scott County 12/27
This game will be apart of the Gateway Holiday Classic @ Montgomery County.

Shouldn't be much of a game, but I would like to see Pburg give them a game so hopefully Scott County will overlook them.

GO BLACKCATS!
This unfortunately will not even be close to being a game. My best guess would be SC- 84 pburg- 52.

Hope Im wrong but there is just too much Division ONE talent on that team!
Where is this game?
blackcat Wrote:Where is this game?

Mt. Sterling - Montgomery County High.
Scott Co. will win easily by 30+. Good luck to both!
Pulling for the Blackcats.
I'd say Scott County by 30+......
Scott will beat them by 50 or more IMO! I am seeing something like 104-51.
Scott Co-98
Prestonsburg-46

Good Luck Blackcats!
Blackcats in the upset. Blackcats by 2. Half court buzzer beater by Tincher.
scotty county 101-49
You can bet your bottom dollar I will be there if the good Lord is willing. The place I came from against the team I played for. Doesn't get any better than that.
Id be suprised if Scott plays there starters
They probably really will take them out in the second quarter lol.
P-burg nothin to be ashamed of thoe one of the top teams in the state and nation if i was coach pack i wouldent play his starters to much of a risk to get hurt ina game u no ur no going to win.....i would love to c a upset thoe
Who else from the Mountains are brave enough to play them. Play hard P-Burg.
It will be interesting to see how Scott County's players will handle Pburg's agressive style of play.
Guyn and Jackson will break any full court press with ease. Id say there is no style we could play that would really make any difference. I would actually compare this game to the one UK just handed to TSU haha
phsblackcats Wrote:Guyn and Jackson will break any full court press with ease. Id say there is no style we could play that would really make any difference. I would actually compare this game to the one UK just handed to TSU haha

The press wasn't what I was referring to, because we press to slow teams down, not to force turnovers. What I meant was the when the ball goes down low to Phares or Euton.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The press wasn't what I was referring to, because we press to slow teams down, not to force turnovers. What I meant was the when the ball goes down low to Phares or Euton.

no offense but I'm sure they will probably just dunk it over top of the pburg defenders lol
Prestonsburg by 10+

Steven Patrick
15pts
11rebs
10blks
scott co. by 40
Sc 92-58
Scott Co. 103
P-burg 45
Great experience for P'burg, but a feast for Scott....
Good luck to the Blackcats!!! I hope you come out on top..
I would love to see PBURG come out with a win but Scott will be too much for them in this one...Too many weapons...
Scott county is just too much
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The press wasn't what I was referring to, because we press to slow teams down, not to force turnovers. What I meant was the when the ball goes down low to Phares or Euton.

Yea i understand man but i just dont see anything we could do in this game that could alter the outcome. Pburg is just overmatched, as is pretty much everyone in the state when they play scott co.
phsblackcats Wrote:Yea i understand man but i just dont see anything we could do in this game that could alter the outcome. Pburg is just overmatched, as is pretty much everyone in the state when they play scott co.

I agree that Scott County is much, much more talented than Prestonsburg, but Scott County is much like the Yankees. They have the most talented team, but year in and year out they always fail to win the world series, meaning that too much talent on a team can cause problems which I think that it has so far in the loss to Holmes.

I do believe that their are few teams that can beat Scott County this year, but if they ever get it together than they will be unstoppable.