Poll: KCC vs. Shelby Valley
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knott Co. Central
32.61%
Shelby Valley
67.39%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central vs. Shelby Valley 12/21
Any thoughts??? I think KCC might be able o come out of this with a W if they play their best. GO PATS!!!! A lot of factors also fall under the thought of whether or not Valley plays Elisha Justice after he was injured today. Any word on how he is doing?
I've watched KCC play and they are a very talented team. Shelby Valley is going to need everyone healthy to beat KCC, hopefully Elisha is able to play this game. This will be an exciting game, would love to watch it!
To hard to pick a winner in this game, who ever wins it wont be by more than 5 points. Good luck both teams.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
I think both of these teams play well and are talented but Shelby Valley is the best team I have seen play this year. They play really well as a team and can go deep on the bench without losing anything. They have two very good big men and it doesnt make any difference which one is in there. If Tate and Stewart play like they have been it could stay close. I have picked Knott all season but I will pick SV against anyone they play in the state. They are that loaded. Good luck to both teams and both teams need this kind of game to prepare them for the rest of the season...
I'm gonna go with Valley....
With or without Justice, Valley will win this one IMO. Cody Varney & Logan Bryant will step up and Valley won't miss a beat.

I'll take Valley by 15+.
KCC by 1. I guess?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:With or without Justice, Valley will win this one IMO. Cody Varney & Logan Bryant will step up and Valley won't miss a beat.

I'll take Valley by 15+.

If Elisha isn't able to play then this game changes dramatically. Elisha is the primary factor in SV's defense, and offensively EVERYTHING goes through him. I think that Ashley and Curby or Devan will have to step up their offensive production for SV to come out on top. SV is a totally different team without Elisha.
The King Wrote:If Elisha isn't able to play then this game changes dramatically. Elisha is the primary factor in SV's defense, and offensively EVERYTHING goes through him. I think that Ashley and Curby or Devan will have to step up their offensive production for SV to come out on top. SV is a totally different team without Elisha.

I still don't think it will change the outcome of this game.
Any new word on the injury?

I'm assuming he wont' be able to play tomorrow, but I'll still take Shelby Valley by 5 or so. Should be a great game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I still don't think it will change the outcome of this game.
Now blackcat you know KCC has a good chance.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Now blackcat you know KCC has a good chance.

Watched Knott play Hazard and wasn't overly impressed with the Patriots.

Valley is quicker, bigger, stronger and much more aggressive than Knott Central.

KCC's guard play may keep them in this for awhile but KCC lacks depth and when Cox & Stamper see that 2-2-1 they won't be able to handle it.

I have nothing against Knott Central at all, but Valley is one of the best teams in the state.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Watched Knott play Hazard and wasn't overly impressed with the Patriots.

Valley is quicker, bigger, stronger and much more aggressive than Knott Central.

KCC's guard play may keep them in this for awhile but KCC lacks depth and when Cox & Stamper see that 2-2-1 they won't be able to handle it.

I have nothing against Knott Central at all, but Valley is one of the best teams in the state.

I think it will be a great game. And, yes Valley has a great team.
I read some of the posts earlier in a different thread and they almost had me leaning to going ahead and crowning KCC state champs. I re thought it and think they should go ahead play the game, SV is pretty good. I say SV 9+
Where and when will this game be played tomorrow?
Knott easily will win by 15 nobody can stop themSmile Smile
Where and when do they play?
Without Justice = KCC by 6

With Justice = SV by 14
Without Elisha- SV by 5
With Elisha- SV by 24
I'm going with Shelby Valley by 10 without Elisha, and by 18 with Elisha.
Ah, it wont happen, they will pull it out. But i hope Elisha plays so that way it shouldnt be close
KCC wins by 4.
Ill take Valley by 10+ with or without Elisha. I think it will be close for the most part but in the second half Valley's press and depth will get the best of KCC. Good luck to both teams.
Valley by 9
KCC by 5+
I am going to go ahead and pick Valley as the winner. If Elisha plays, it will make it that much easier on everyone else. If he cant play, then someone else will step up to the plate. It has happened at games already this year. At Pikeville, Curby stepped up and had a huge game. Last night Dev stepped up in the second half and had a good game. That is what teams do, if one is struggling someone else steps up and plays their butt off. Also, Valley can go deeper in the bench than KCC.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
KCC beat SV back in the summer by 13 pts, so I gotta go with KCC in a close one by 4.
And yes Justice played.
Valley by 12 with or without justice!!!
sassy Wrote:KCC beat SV back in the summer by 13 pts, so I gotta go with KCC in a close one by 4.
What was the outcome of their first match up this summer at the sportsplex?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.