Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. 58 - Lee Co. 56
Country Music Highway Classic

FINAL
Isnt this a upset?
I'd say that this is an upset. Magoffin played awful in the first quarter. The score was 16 or 18 to 4 at the end of the first quarter. Magoffin played hard and came out with the big win.
Congrats to Magoffin Co.
15thRegionX Wrote:I'd say that this is an upset. Magoffin played awful in the first quarter. The score was 16 or 18 to 4 at the end of the first quarter. Magoffin played hard and came out with the big win.
the score after 1 was 22-4 , Lee quit going to there big man in the 2nd half and alot better defense buy Magoffin was the turning points in this game and Sparks made some real tough shots
WOW...I did not see this one coming.
great game, lee county along with everyone else thought they had it in the bag... this was a statement game for magoffin and a great but shocking win...
lee county will bounce back..i know coach wright has gave them a good talking and look for them to finish out the weekend by winning their next 2 games..play hard from start to finish, never underestimate a team willing to give everything they have
Good job Hornets!
Very good game. Congrats Hornets!!!!!
magoffin came out a little lackluster to say the least, lee co. had some nice athletes and got out to a good lead, magoffin became much more physical after the first quarter, started contesting a lot more shots as well as finishing their own inside......great game all the way around, magoffin and lee both can have a nice year if they work as hard as they did in this game..
nice comeback Hornets, congrats!