Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
Is anyone else having a problem of having to continually retype in their username and password each time they visit the site even though they are check marking the "remember me" box?
Works fine for me.
Hmm I may have cookies or something like that turned off. If anyone has any ideas and directions to how to fix it feel free to give advice.
i dunno
mine works normal too
It works fine for me also
Well it wasn't working there for about an hour but now it seems to cleared itself up. Thanks for the help people.
No problem....Glad I could be of such GREAT help Smile
Beef Wrote:No problem....Glad I could be of such GREAT help Smile

maybe whatever you did for him you can do for me because mines doing the same thing...so whatever it was, a prayer or kind thought or maybe voodoo.....fix me up beef....u the man lol
I just kept continuous opening my browser logging in and closing the browser and then opening up and trying again and eventually it just went through.
Hmmm...have you two tried to run virus scan or spyware scan? has to have something to do with your cookies...and that's where spyware is
works fine for me
The only problem I have with the site is on the main page, the arcade button doesnt work, I have to go into a forum and click on a game beside someones user name to get into it
I have the user name problem when I'm on the laptop...when I'm on the computer I am on right now I don't have a problem with it at all...
Reizvoll's will not keep him logged in now because I signed it down there and now it doesn't remember his info no matter how many times that he types it in. He may have it fixed now but the last time it didn't work. If someone else has signed in on BGR on your computer that could have effected it like it did his....I don't know.
You could always try what tomcat said though.
Yea tribe that's what messed mine up... I logged into Balla's to do something and then she logged into mine to do something for me and when I was there it wouldn't remember either of our info and my laptop wont remember mine now...
Mine does this but no biggie as long as i can sign on.
true...the day I can't sign on is one day I dread! I LOVE getting on here!