Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee County @ Powell County
What does everyone think the outcome will be?
Lee should make easy work of the pirates.
Lee County 20+
Lee Co with Ease.
if lee beat estill by 10 or 12 and estill beat powell by 30... i think lee will only need there starters for the first quarter
I'll take LC by 8
Lee is very tuff, so i take them by 20 or more. Will be a tuff one at Powell becuase it always is.
This game may be more interesting than many think. Powell is struggling but a little confidence could get these guys going on a given night. Lee has yet to put together a complete game. So the stars could line up for an upset. With that said all things equal lee should win by 20. But you never know at Powell they play tough at home.
Hate to kick a team while they are down (and not trying to but just giving my honest opinion), but Lee wins this game by as many points as they want. Looks like a good time to let the JV get some varsity experience. Good luck to both teams!
Got to take the Bobcats in this one. But Lee must go into this game willing to play and try hard.
Lee can name the spread. Probably 25 or more.
Is this game even still on due to the ice.
I thought it would be cancelled due to the road conditions
I've heard it's cancelled...
Don't take my word on it...
Anyone know for sure?? Is the game still on??
Powell will get beat worse than what estill beat them by. It wont even be a game worth attending. I didnt know a bobcat could tear you up worse than a train hit you all but looks like it will haoppen here soon.
This game is not getting played due to the weather. Saving Powell a butt whopping LMAO. Lee will kill Powell when they make this game up. Powell cant beat them so it wont be worth attending.
I will take Lee County by 20+
Oh, so they are actually gonna play this game? I thought they were joking when they had this scheduled. Well Lee will win this game easily.
Powell doesn't have the talent as Lee, but twice the Heart IMO. If lee comes out and plays the whole game, with the intensity they should, they will win 20+, but Powell will take it, if you give it.
Lee should win easily this game.
Lee co by 30+
Luigi#2 Wrote:Oh, so they are actually gonna play this game? I thought they were joking when they had this scheduled. Well Lee will win this game easily.

SORRY TO DISSAPOINT. YES THEY WILL PLAY THIS GAME AND YES IT IS ON THE SCHEDULE. LET ME ASK YOU DO YOU GET BETTER PLAYING TEAMS WORSE THAN YOU OR PLAYING TEAMS BETTER THAN YOU. LET ME ANSWER YOU GET BETTER PLAYING TOUGHER COMPETITION. POWELL IS IN A REBUILDING YEAR WITH TWO SOPHOMORES LEADING THE TEAM. JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS. EVERY PROGRAM HAS DOWN YEARS AND DONT COUNT THEM OUT THEY COULD SURPRISE YOU SOME THIS YEAR. THIS GAME WILL BE RESCHEDULED DUE TO BAD WEATHER.
Bowser#4 Wrote:This game is not getting played due to the weather. Saving Powell a butt whopping LMAO. Lee will kill Powell when they make this game up. Powell cant beat them so it wont be worth attending.

GLAD YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE THERE.
THEONLYONE Wrote:SORRY TO DISSAPOINT. YES THEY WILL PLAY THIS GAME AND YES IT IS ON THE SCHEDULE. LET ME ASK YOU DO YOU GET BETTER PLAYING TEAMS WORSE THAN YOU OR PLAYING TEAMS BETTER THAN YOU. LET ME ANSWER YOU GET BETTER PLAYING TOUGHER COMPETITION. POWELL IS IN A REBUILDING YEAR WITH TWO SOPHOMORES LEADING THE TEAM. JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS. EVERY PROGRAM HAS DOWN YEARS AND DONT COUNT THEM OUT THEY COULD SURPRISE YOU SOME THIS YEAR. THIS GAME WILL BE RESCHEDULED DUE TO BAD WEATHER.

Oh I'm not disappointed. I just think its funny cause Powell is gonna get killed. And in Powell's case, they won't get better no matter who they play. They can play whoever they want, they are gonna suck.
Luigi#2 Wrote:Oh I'm not disappointed. I just think its funny cause Powell is gonna get killed. And in Powell's case, they won't get better no matter who they play. They can play whoever they want, they are gonna suck.

Your really starting to make me mad. Just cause you got beat by Powell doesn't mean you can start talking crap. If you don't like Powell so much, then don't get on the thread and post negative things about them!!! Very simple!!
Luigi#2 Wrote:Oh I'm not disappointed. I just think its funny cause Powell is gonna get killed. And in Powell's case, they won't get better no matter who they play. They can play whoever they want, they are gonna suck.

hahahahah you guys are so funny give it a rest i mean ur such little babies why dont you say something meaningfull ....what did u get cut from the team?