Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge at Shelby Valley 12/16
Predictions?

i think valley wins big shelby valley 71 east ridge 53
I predict Valley to win even without Swindell. :Clap:
Valley by 15+
Valley
A lot of factors come into play in this game for me. If East Ridge played at full potential they could beat Valley. They would have to be willing to leave everything on the floor. Defensively, I believe they have the ability but offensively, they would have to be hot. If the Lady Warriors wins, they could win any game they play this season.

valley can control the tempo the whole game and win by at least 20
thetribe Wrote:A lot of factors come into play in this game for me. If East Ridge played at full potential they could beat Valley. They would have to be willing to leave everything on the floor. Defensively, I believe they have the ability but offensively, they would have to be hot. If the Lady Warriors wins, they could win any game they play this season.
If Valley plays at full potential,they win big,real big.One of the best defensive teams i've seen at valley,but also seen them get to confortable and play soft,they got to rebound more consistantly.Definsively,i don't see ER stopping Valley.Good luck to both teams,but will be cheering for Valley!
I think East Ridge has an answer for each and every Valley player BUT the girls have to be WILLING to step up and play with all they have. I've seen quite of few of them be lax in earlier games so I can't predict how they will be tonight.