Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia vs. Lee County - 12/12
It's the Coaches vs. Cancer at Dilce I think. Who do you got?

I say if Cordia can hit their free throws then Cordia by 4.
I think Lee by 7.
if cordia hits the freebees...cordia by 5
How has Cordia fared in their preseason scrimmages? Lee won pretty easily over Paris and Menifee and won their two season openers vs Buckhorn and Estill.

I think that all 4 of these teams are better than Cordia.

Lee should dominate inside and win this game by at least 10.
Lee Co. by 8
Cordia is well coached, If they can make the free throws and rebound on the defensive end, they should be able to get the W. Ive not seen Lee but I heard they are pretty good this year. Cordia hits FTs they win in a close one but if not Lee wins by 8.
Lee shouldn't have any problems with this game. I predict 15 to 20 point win. Cordia doesn't have answers for Lee's Aaron Charles, or their front court. Pelfrey will be hard for Cordia to stop.
ARC Wrote:How has Cordia fared in their preseason scrimmages? Lee won pretty easily over Paris and Menifee and won their two season openers vs Buckhorn and Estill.

I think that all 4 of these teams are better than Cordia.

Lee should dominate inside and win this game by at least 10.

Owsley Co. beat Cordia by 13 at Hindman in a scrimmage.
Lee by 10
i think the big guys will have a big game... Cordia as like one 6'1 guy or something... lee wins BIG
im going to say cordia by 3.....lee is a good team and charles is a great player.....this summer cordia beat lee by 3 points at the sportsplex but they also had the collins kid....he isnt elgiable at the moment but he could be by friday night is what i have heard so if he is elgiable to play this will help the lions out big
I think Cordia by 4,but lee county is good and all but, i think cordia is going to come out with the victory!
Lee County by 12. Lee has 3 players that can score in the 20s practically every game.
nbafan03 Wrote:im going to say cordia by 3.....lee is a good team and charles is a great player.....this summer cordia beat lee by 3 points at the sportsplex but they also had the collins kid....he isnt elgiable at the moment but he could be by friday night is what i have heard so if he is elgiable to play this will help the lions out big

I'm pretty sure that Lee Co didn't play at the sportsplex this summer - one or two of the kids may have, but on another team altogether.

Garrison Collins played with the KCC sportsplex team that beat a hodgepodge of 56th District players.

Either way, Lee has been rebounding very well and should make the Lions pay on the boards at both ends.