Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ South Floyd *TBA*
Its at SF ill take them in a early season upset...unless pburg beats AC then pburg will pull this one out.
No P-burg all the way in this one I think it will com down to BL vs PHS for the district.
im going to say that South Floyd wins this in a close game.....
P-burg all the way
The cats by 10...
LMAO, wow some highly thought opinions above.
I will take the Blackcats, by maybe 20? lol.
pburg by about as many as they want.. sf is still a good ways away from competing
Is the game at Sf or Pburg?
JackFrost Wrote:Is the game at Sf or Pburg?
South Floyd.
Prestonsburg by 15+.
P'burg in a big way..
Prestonsburg by 20+.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:im going to say that South Floyd wins this in a close game.....

No
This will be a tight game to the end in my opinion. It will come down to if sf can stop burchet and jody and if there hitting there shots. It will be a good game at sf and come down to the last shot
P-burg has to be the favorite, SF may be capable of pulling off the upset. I don't think it will be a lop sided win either way.
i think that prestonsburg takes this game by 12 if they are firing on all cylinders but south floyd will take it by 7 if prestonsburg get in earily foul trouble
sf is not much this year i think pburg by as many as they want to beat them by
hahaha "red-out-raiders"
Prestonsburg should be able to win this one, hopefully they will limit their turnovers and go inside more with Patrick, Gearheart, Tincher and Setser.
Stop with the dumb comments!
Prestonsburg.
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
MVP2 Wrote:Prestonsburg.

YOU FINALLY DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!
I'd like to see SF pull out a win in this one but dont think it will happen but good luck boys
I'm going to take P-burg by 20+, to much talent for south floyd to handle.
talent!!!who p-burg they got as much as granny put pressure on p-burg it will look like they got parkasions shaking all over..
sportsfan22 Wrote:talent!!!who p-burg they got as much as granny put pressure on p-burg it will look like they got parkasions shaking all over..
Smile

Pikeville & Allen Central put pressure on Pburg and they got by it each time, only problem we have is mental mistakes by over passing and trying to force things.