Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queen of the Mountains tourney?
does anyone have any info on who is all playing in it? i know breathitt plays someone at 6 tonight, but idk who. also who are the favorites to win it? go ladycats
I believe that Powell and Betsy Layne was going to play the first game at 6:00 and Breathitt and Perry Central were going to play the championship game at 7:30 but it was cancelled. I am not sure when it will be rescheduled. Does anyone else know?
yea it was canceld. i just talked to a girl who plays she said they rescheduled it for wednesday. i didnt get the times, but atleast we know what day it will be now.
I'd would say Breathitt is the favorite to win but I watched them play Betsy Layne Thursday night and they seemed to have a off night. They better pick it up if they want to play with the bestWink
Betsy layne vs. Powell 6:00 wed
Perry vs. breathitt 7:30 wed

Breathitt is pretty strong. I will take them over Perry
Betsy Layne played pretty good against breathitt..how can you say breathitt had an off night? They hit 11 3's
Besty Layne and Powell will be a good game to watch
thanks for the info, hopefully breathitt will continue to win, and go 3peat this year in region.
Breathitt Co. was up by around 15 when they took out most of their starters and Betsy Lane went on a little run. Breathitt doesn't seem to really try to put teams away when they get a good lead on them. They will have to change that if they want to win the big games on their schedule. Didn't know they could shoot the ball as well as they did in that game. They had a good game and NOBLE really never had to do to much.

Breathitt Co. plays Johnson Central Monday night in Jackson should be a good test for them early in the season 2 of the top 3 teams in the Mountains.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:Breathitt Co. plays Johnson Central Monday night in Jackson should be a good test for them early in the season 2 of the top 3 teams in the Mountains.

Do you think they will still have the game since they canceld school tomorrow at breathitt?