Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of Betsy Layne starters?
Who do u think the weakness is.
They dont have a weakness! Not even on the bench!
real solid team top to bottom, well coached..most of these boys have played together for over 5yrs will be real hard to find a soft spot.
I think it is stupid of someone to come on here and ask people to name a kid as the weakest player. This should be to build kids up not knock them down !!!!!
bleedin blue Wrote:I think it is stupid of someone to come on here and ask people to name a kid as the weakest player. This should be to build kids up not knock them down !!!!!

I agree!:eek:
Agreed
I Agree!
Betsy Layne has ok starters, but the Hamilton boy carrys the team by himself, without him BL would not be much.
i say #20
Playing Time Is Earned On The Floor Not On The Net. So If Your Jealous Of #20 Beat Him On The Floor.
This thread needs to be stopped before it gets ugly !!!!!
Don't put kids down !!!!!!
It only makes the ones that start these type of threads look stupid !!!!
And makes kids down on themselves !!!!!!
So lets not reply to their stupidity !!!!!!!!!
BY THE WAY # 20 YOU ROCK !!!!!!!
scbmike1 Wrote:Playing Time Is Earned On The Floor Not On The Net. So If Your Jealous Of #20 Beat Him On The Floor.

i thought this was by family....
raider_3 Wrote:i thought this was by family....

What does this mean?:confused:
Treat others the way you want to be treated!! I think this has been said to you once bob-cater, oops... I mean raider_3! You need to learn some respect!!All the starters for BL are where they are due to their ability!! Nothing Else! I agree with bleedin blue, this thread needs to be stopped! This forum is to encourage and motivate players not to put kids down!! Come on, get real!Sad
Hey now that is not me u say treat others that way don't say this stuff before you can back it up.
bob-cater Wrote:Hey now that is not me u say treat others that way don't say this stuff before you can back it up.

The bottom line to all your all's talking is Betsy Layne is good because they play as a team.They play the game great,all the players on the team,not just the starters.Oh by the way,heard the Hamilton kid you was talking about so much,may be going to Shelby Valley.
No weaklings on or off the floor
I've known this kid for quit some time now and I've never heard him say anything about attending Shelby Valley.
BOBCAT-BLACK & GOLD Wrote:real solid team top to bottom, well coached..most of these boys have played together for over 5yrs will be real hard to find a soft spot.

You all talk about the bench who they have off the bench!!!!!!!!!:confused:
raider_3 Wrote:You all talk about the bench who they have off the bench!!!!!!!!!:confused:

They have dustin rogers 23 dalton maldonado32 and brandon akers 15 them 3 and peyton case are all 7th graders...:Cheerlead
easyrider Wrote:Betsy Layne has ok starters, but the Hamilton boy carrys the team by himself, without him BL would not be much.

Thats a very bold statement. Hamilton is great. But there is a whole team that plays. It is never just ONE KID who carries a team. The other four starters are very talented, and the bench is very talented as well. Have you really watched many of the games they have played?
Keep #24 under 10 points and you beat them...
Betsy Layne has some pretty good starters but i don't think they can match Prestonsburg from top to bottom..
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:Betsy Layne has some pretty good starters but i don't think they can match Prestonsburg from top to bottom..

Uh? Beat Adams once already and pretty good at that. Just not in regular season play.:lmao:
spe690 Wrote:Keep #24 under 10 points and you beat them...

Does #24 only play middle school ball.
I don't think the Hamilton kid plays any ball besides for the grade school team.

But, I'm not a 100% for sure on my statement...
I don't think the Hamilton kid plays any ball besides for the grade school.

But, I'm not sure on my statement...
I don't think Dylan Hamilton plays for any other team besides for Betsy Layne Middle School...But, I'm not for sure.