Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg Blackcats
75.00%
Allen Central Runnin' Rebels
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central @ Prestonsburg - 12/9
Predictions?
I'm taking Prestonsburg in this one by 10. Hail Blackcats!
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:I'm taking Prestonsburg in this one by 10. Hail Blackcats!

Agree with you on this one PHS is a bit to strong at the guard position as compared to the Rebels. P-Burg all the way. Hail Blackcats!
You can listen to the game on 104.5 FM/960 WPRT Prestonsburg - Your home for Sporting News Radio. Girls/Boys action begins at 6pm. Also online at www.ekytalk.com or www.ekbsports.com
The PHS student section is doing a "BLACK-OUT" should be a very good and very loud game. :Wave:
P-Burg by 8.
This is a big week for Allen Central. They have Prestonsburg on Tuesday and Betsy Lane on Friday......I think they go 0-2. It's not looking like a three peat for the Rebels.
I'm going to have to go with the Blackcats by 10+ in this one
Over the last few seasons, it's pretty physical when these two teams meet. Allen Central is lacking at the guard position, and doesn't really have a whole lot of balance. It should be interesting to see if the Blackcats can take advantage of the Rebel turnovers.
I am going with who ever does better Burchett plays good his team will...L crowder plays good his team will. both plays good it will be up to josh prater...
P'burg should win...
im going to say P-burg in a close one
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:im going to say P-burg in a close one

Is 15 points close enough for you? lol
ac-50
phs-64
I'm gonna say Prestonsburg will win this game.
As much as i hate to say it, pburg- 66 allen central- 48
I think this game will be closer then some expect. IMO Prestonsburg is definitely more talented, but Burchett, Setser and Gearheart aren't quite in rhythm yet with the rest of the team yet. Prestonsburg should pull out the win though.
blackcat Wrote:I think this game will be closer then some expect. IMO Prestonsburg is definitely more talented, but Burchett, Setser and Gearheart aren't quite in rhythm yet with the rest of the team yet. Prestonsburg should pull out the win though.

I agree.

If AC can limit turnovers and out-rebound the Blackcats then this one could be close, but if the Runnin' Rebs turn the ball over a lot then they are in trouble!
I like P-burg in this one. They are a good all-around team. :Thumbs:
Since Allen Centrals loss of Hammonds, Crum, and I think that Prater isn't playing so they have HUGE loses at point and both shooters so I say Prestonsburg shuts them down from the outside but if the ball gets inside to the Crowder boys then it should be a harder game for the Blackcats then they think so my score prediction is if they shut the shooting game down

Prestonsburg- 67
Allen Central- 53

if they dont shut the Crowder boys out

Prestonsburg- 59
Allen Central- 51

either way Prestonsburg comes out on top.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:Since Allen Centrals loss of Hammonds, Crum, and I think that Prater isn't playing so they have HUGE loses at point and both shooters so I say Prestonsburg shuts them down from the outside but if the ball gets inside to the Crowder boys then it should be a harder game for the Blackcats then they think so my score prediction is if they shut the shooting game down

Prestonsburg- 67
Allen Central- 53

if they dont shut the Crowder boys out

Prestonsburg- 59
Allen Central- 51

either way Prestonsburg comes out on top.

Prater played in last weeks game at Pike Central.
I think AC will make a great game out of it. But, it is at Pburg.
Prestonsburg by 8.