Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why?
I heard a rumor that noone wants to play or have anything to do with Prestonsburg next year.
I don't see this being the case. Pburg lost an awful lot but return QB Michael Burchett and several defensive players...I'd say that they will be pass heavy after losing the duo of Setser and Craynon. I'm sure they can find games if they look.
I thought one of them (Setzer or Craynon) was a Junior this year?

I know the PCN would LOVE to see us play Pburg again, if they're having problems scheduling games please give BHS a call!
I know for a fact Belfry tried to schedule them again but it didn't happen. So not exactly everyone wants none.
I don't think that this is the case because they have already picked up Sheldon Clark for next years schedule. I'd also like to see them play a Floyd County school like Allen Central because they bring back a few of their leaders of of this past seasons squad.
Breathitt is playing Pburg next year.
I know JC wants to play them. That would be a good rivalry to get started. The schools are so close to each other.
Matman Wrote:I know JC wants to play them. That would be a good rivalry to get started. The schools are so close to each other.

Those two teams would be a good match-up!!! :rockon:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I don't think that this is the case because they have already picked up Sheldon Clark for next years schedule. I'd also like to see them play a Floyd County school like Allen Central because they bring back a few of their leaders of of this past seasons squad.

I'm not sure AC can match up with P-burg year in an year out