Poll: Will they have...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Winning Season
33.33%
Losing Season
66.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Panthers 2009
I'll leave this thread to you guys. I'll eventually jump in.

They'll have to work for it after the loss of Harmon, Baker, and Mullins.

Id love it for the community to get back involved with the program and fill the stands every friday night rain or shine to make some noise for the Panthers. That's part of what makes a winning team
Pikeville football is in trouble...:mad:
If...Then Wrote:I'll leave this thread to you guys. I'll eventually jump in.

Id love it for the community to get back involved with the program and fill the stands every friday night rain or shine to make some noise for the Panthers. That's part of what makes a winning team
Mullins quit halfway through this season. Do you even follow Pikeville football?
If...Then Wrote:I'll leave this thread to you guys. I'll eventually jump in.

Build it and they will come.
bball fan Wrote:Mullins quit halfway through this season. Do you even follow Pikeville football?

I was more then aware about him quiting, it doesn't matter they still lose him. Most players these days quit and return the following season.
If...Then Wrote:I was more then aware about him quiting, it doesn't matter they still lose him. Most players these days quit and return the following season.

Not Mullins, he's a senior! Huge disappointment this season. He was a three year starter on defense and then decided to rearrange his priorities.