Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JC/WC vs Highlands, What's the difference?
I noticed that the polls are vastly different when it comes to JC vs HHS and WC vs HHS. Last week, JC had the slight edge , 52%-48%. This week, WC is way behind in the poll, 88%-12% in favor of the Birds.

I think we can all agree that BGR ever so slightly Big Grin favors EKY teams. Why the big difference from last week?
I think more people are picking Highlands because most people have probably never heard that much about Whitley.
Haha, that's the only thing I can think of.
Because, the team which won that game is going to win the 5A championship. We've known that all year long. Barring a fluke game where the refs hand the other team the game, or the boys all get the flu the night before, the winner between Highlands and JCHS was going to be the best 5A team this year.
Sarrr Wrote:the winner between Highlands and JCHS was going to be the best 5A team this year.

I don't know about that. I thought Highlands had more trouble with Bryan Station than Johnson Central. Highlands didn't look like themselves that night, but Station was more than up to the challenge. Johnson Central and Bryan Station would have been an incredibly entertaining game late in the season if you ask me.