Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Prestonsburg??
Who thinks we should go ahead and start this thread, because i'm pumped, even tho i kno this is the worst chance Pburg has had in 4 years and this is the worst team either team has had in that period of time, it's still gonna be Pburg vs. Belfry, lol, so what do u guys think??
I'm going to wait a few more days before I make any predictions
Yeah, I was going to wait on this one too.....It didnt seem right since we both have games yet to play tonight.
Yeah, but I can't wait to start talking about it either.

Someone give me a little info on how to use the emoticons now that BGR has upgraded.

Thanks!!!!
sorry guys, i was too pumped and wanted to start it off earlier. lol
I almost started it last night, but decided to wait until late tonight or tomorrow.
alright, sounds good then.....
P-burg of course. They are gonna be ready. 2 weeks of practice should get them ready for this game.
HappyGilmore Wrote:Yeah, but I can't wait to start talking about it either.

Someone give me a little info on how to use the emoticons now that BGR has upgraded.

Thanks!!!!

Just go over and click the icon and it will post it where your cursor is at that moment. :wieghts:
BCF, i'm sure that Belfry has been practicing for 2 weeks also.
Wow....where to begin ?

This will be a battle once more. Even though the cats will be 1-5 and the Pirates will be 6-1. I dont see this as a blowout by any means. I think that P'Burg hosting this game gives them a little advantage to say in the least.I think the boys from Pond Creek will pull out the W. I am not going to post any score as of yet, I'll wait till Tues or Wed. to do that.

:Skull03: Go Pirates, Beat the BlackCats !!!:Skull03:
HappyGilmore Wrote:Yeah, but I can't wait to start talking about it either.

Thanks!!!!

HappyGilmore. After the conversion existing members that came across had to reconfigure thier options in thier profile. I noticed all your tools bars and smilies and such was still all turned off. I enabled all these features for you. Now you will be able to see the smilies and just click on them as normal like BP mentioned..
man this is going to be a fun week talkin about this one! :wenumber1 :wenumber1

here ya go pburg :Second: lol:BigLaugh:
Well, If we get beat by Belfry we r gonan be holding up the :Third:, lol
torQQue Wrote:HappyGilmore. After the conversion existing members that came across had to reconfigure thier options in thier profile. I noticed all your tools bars and smilies and such was still all turned off. I enabled all these features for you. Now you will be able to see the smilies and just click on them as normal like BP mentioned..

Thanks torQQue.......In the words of Williamson Daily News man, Josh Ball, "see ya at the game."
Red and Black Wrote:Well, If we get beat by Belfry we r gonan be holding up the :Third:, lol

Well, actually as it stands right now....

Belfry is :#1:

Sheldon Clark is :Second:

Shelby Valley is :Third:

Prestonsburg is the 4 spot
Ttt
Yeah but that will change BP. SV will move down and P-burg will take over the #3 spot. Here in P-burg we're hoping for a Prestonsburg win against Belfry and a SC loss against SV and Belfry. Thus moving Prestonsburg to the #1 spot. Wouldn't that be sweet. Smile
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Yeah but that will change BP. SV will move down and P-burg will take over the #3 spot. Here in P-burg we're hoping for a Prestonsburg win against Belfry and a SC loss against SV and Belfry. Thus moving Prestonsburg to the #1 spot. Wouldn't that be sweet. Smile

We'll see........Confusedhh:
This game worries me alot...

Belfry is in a lose-lose situation.

If Belfry wins by a large ammount then everyone comments how down Pburg is and that it doesn't mean anything...if Belfry wins by a small margin then everyone still acknowledges that Pburg is down and that Belfry must be too in order to only win marginally.

If Belfry loses then the chances of a district title drastically decrease and all of a sudden Belfry is put in a situation where they need to beat Ironton (OH) to help win the district.

No offense to Pburg but the team in the driver seat is Sheldon Clark and they await next week on homecoming... Pburg has a few years of unfinished business left... they are a mystery and their inconsistency masks the VERY talented team that awaits beneath it... they are playing at Pburg which is a very tough place to win... for the first time all year Pburg has confidence on their side....
Good observation O. But I don't see where beating Ironton helps anything. Ironton isn't in the district so it doesn't count as far as district standings go.
Nevermind I see where you're getting that from now. Cuz if Prestonsburg beats Belfry then that puts Belfry's record exactly the same as Sheldon Clarks. But if you guys beat Sheldon Clark which is likely, you don't have to worry about beating Ironton.
whether or not these 2 teams are up or down....it doesnt matter when they face each other, it will be war and yes right now i give pburg a slight advantage because you just dont go into pburg and expect to come out with a win. wewill have to play better than we have played all season to win...i just hope haywood has his boys ready and not takin the blackcats lightly because of thier record. im not sure what a win against ironton will do to help win the district other than building confidence...but by then it will be too late if im not mistaken the only district game after ironton is shelby valley and...well no offense to them, im not near as worried about them as i am prestonsburg. either way just hope BOTH teams play an injury free game and put on a hell of a show for us that will be there!! GO PIRATES
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Nevermind I see where you're getting that from now. Cuz if Prestonsburg beats Belfry then that puts Belfry's record exactly the same as Sheldon Clarks. But if you guys beat Sheldon Clark which is likely, you don't have to worry about beating Ironton.

glad you figured that out....i was wondering myself.....orisonspi, you are the man:worthy:
I say Belfry will walk away with district title hands down....Sheldon clark 2nd and pburg 3rd
I hope I am wrong and we beat belfry this week but I dont see it happening.....who all is going to be at the game.....we shoudl all meet up at half time or something
its more like who wont be there football.....should be the best thing goin on next friday night
Belfry!
Belfry 42
Pburg 14
Belfry needs to be really focused for the next two weeks. First of all a W at P'burg will be vital for the Pirates district title hopes, and if they do win the game, they have to be careful of a let down against the Cards the following week. Sheldon Clarks win over P'burg has all but secured them the #2 seed in the district.
MR. I last years game at belfry was an awsome atmosphere to be around .....it felt like a game at UK or something I guess where everyone was so packed tightly together and everyone in the game...amazing I hope this friday is the same way....