Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Know Anything About Breathitt?
I know that Breathitt has Channing Fugate and Haddix, but I was needing some more info on Breathitt like who are there lineman position players just some general info either post it on here or instant message me. Someone told me that they run a spread they will give the ball off to the back from out of the gun. What do they run on defense ? I was also told that Haddix has improved throughout the course of the season and that he has been nursing a sore hamstring.
I think they have 10/11 starters back both ways. If my information is correct, the only starting senior on last year's team was Fugate's older brother, however, that information is based entirely on rumor and speculation, so don't hold it as gospel.

Regardless, they return a solid nucleus of starters, the same as Belfry.
joethegreek all you need to know is that there coming to belfry friday and willing be watching the finals in the stands the following friday,lol,just kidding joe..
Sarrr Wrote:I think they have 10/11 starters back both ways. If my information is correct, the only starting senior on last year's team was Fugate's older brother, however, that information is based entirely on rumor and speculation, so don't hold it as gospel.

Regardless, they return a solid nucleus of starters, the same as Belfry.

They returned most of their skillplayrs, but I am pretty positiv they only returned like 6-8 starters on each side.
[quote=joethegreek]I know that Breathitt has Channing Fugate and Haddix, but I was needing some more info on Breathitt like who are there lineman position players just some general info either post it on here or instant message me. Someone told me that they run a spread they will give the ball off to the back from out of the gun. What do they run on defense ? I was also told that Haddix has improved throughout the course of the season and that he has been nursing a sore hamstring.[

That depends on where your from and why you want to know.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:[quote=joethegreek]I know that Breathitt has Channing Fugate and Haddix, but I was needing some more info on Breathitt like who are there lineman position players just some general info either post it on here or instant message me. Someone told me that they run a spread they will give the ball off to the back from out of the gun. What do they run on defense ? I was also told that Haddix has improved throughout the course of the season and that he has been nursing a sore hamstring.[

That depends on where your from and why you want to know.

Why would that matter? You should know that BOTH coaches will most likely have their "film" on both teams by now. They will be preparing their respective teams to play the game on Friday night....

Joe likes to analyze. No harm in that is there?

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:That depends on where your from and why you want to know.

Joe is the local radio color man for Belfry's football games. He is just doing his homework for his job, thats all. I doubt anything posted on here has any affect on the team's preparation for the game. They do their own homework.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:Joe is the local radio color man for Belfry's football games. He is just doing his homework for his job, thats all. I doubt anything posted on here has any affect on the team's preparation for the game. They do their own homework.

Gosh, if it depends on what Joe knows, then we are all in trouble. JK, buddy.Wink
bucslover68 Wrote:Gosh, if it depends on what Joe knows, then we are all in trouble. JK, buddy.Wink

He's not that annoying guy that keeps saying Pond Creek nation is he?
phs1986 Wrote:[quote=Breathitt Bobcat]

Why would that matter? You should know that BOTH coaches will most likely have their "film" on both teams by now. They will be preparing their respective teams to play the game on Friday night....

Joe likes to analyze. No harm in that is there?

We've been preparing for Belfry since week 1.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:He's not that annoying guy that keeps saying Pond Creek nation is he?

Well, you are partly correct. Joe is pretty annoying, but I do not believe he says Pond Creek Nation very much. Just playin' with ya Joe.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:[quote=phs1986]

Good..Belfry finally needs a good test to get them ready for Lou. Central Wink
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:He's not that annoying guy that keeps saying Pond Creek nation is he?
You think the Sports Overtime guys are annoying? Smile
EKUAlum05 Wrote:[quote=Breathitt Bobcat]

Good..Belfry finally needs a good test to get them ready for Lou. Central Wink

Now that's a good one.HAHAHA.Central aint made it yet either.
My lord... BB needs to get over it already... What does he think Joe is gonna do that Coach Haywood doesn't already have insight on?

Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:[quote=EKUAlum05]

Now that's a good one.HAHAHA.Central aint made it yet either.
\

Nope, they sure haven't!!!.....

Big Grin

phs1986 Wrote:My lord... BB needs to get over it already... What does he think Joe is gonna do that Coach Haywood doesn't already have insight on?

Geez man it was a little humor.I know you guys have our tapes.I aint stupid.I can see by your avatar your a little bias though.That's OK though cause so am I.You people take everything so literal.Lighten up.2 mountain teams have a shot to show those dang cityboys up.After the game Friday hopefully the winner makes the mountain folks proud.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Thanks but we have the tapes.We prefer to use the element of suprise.(and Channing)LOL.

HAHA.... your perrogative.. hopefully for your sake part of that preperation this year included more than saying out loud"Don't worry about the fullback"... definately not Holcomb's brightest spot on his illustrious resume.

I have said it once and will say it again. Without a passing game Channing Fugate (who is the best RB in EKY) will have a looong and forgettable night just like last year. Conversely, if Haddix and company can establish a nice medium and long range passing attack Breathitt may very well take this one.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Geez man it was a little humor.I know you guys have our tapes.I aint stupid.I can see by your avatar your a little bias though.That's OK though cause so am I.You people take everything so literal.Lighten up.2 mountain teams have a shot to show those dang cityboys up.After the game Friday hopefully the winner makes the mountain folks proud.

As your avatar shows your choice as well... LOL... I am lightened up... I just don't see why you got so bent out of shape over Joe asking a question. He will have all the info he needs though.... No need for you to worry... Wink

LOLOL......Big Grin

Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Geez man it was a little humor.I know you guys have our tapes.I aint stupid.I can see by your avatar your a little bias though.That's OK though cause so am I.You people take everything so literal.Lighten up.2 mountain teams have a shot to show those dang cityboys up.After the game Friday hopefully the winner makes the mountain folks proud.

Hey Bobcat, I like reading your stuff, but I do not know if I would call PHS1986 a "man" or not. Although her husband does do all the cooking at the tailgates, she is still the woman around there...Ha Ha!!!!
bucslover68 Wrote:Hey Bobcat, I like reading your stuff, but I do not know if I would call PHS1986 a "man" or not. Although her husband does do all the cooking at the tailgates, she is still the woman around there...Ha Ha!!!!

AWWW....I love you too bucs... :p

Ill be making the drive to this one. I cant wait.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:[quote=phs1986]

We know.Some of us heard Coach Holcombs comments on the radio along time ago.
joethegreek Wrote:I know that Breathitt has Channing Fugate and Haddix, but I was needing some more info on Breathitt like who are there lineman position players just some general info either post it on here or instant message me. Someone told me that they run a spread they will give the ball off to the back from out of the gun. What do they run on defense ? I was also told that Haddix has improved throughout the course of the season and that he has been nursing a sore hamstring.

We have a whole team of good players.Channing is just our feature back.
Wish I could be at the game but cant. Breahitt runs the WVU kinda spread offense. Channing, Jade, and Cody in the backfeild. Josh, Ryan, Robbie are at wide outs and tight ends. Scott, Jemery, Jay, and i forget the other two on the line. Sorry boys.
Hang in there Breathitt Bobcat .I'd love to help ya out but Belfry has flat wore me down. Plus made me eat crow too many times. And I am afraid of phs1986.Big Grin
kybaseball Wrote:Hang in there Breathitt Bobcat .I'd love to help ya out but Belfry has flat wore me down. Plus made me eat crow too many times. And I am afraid of phs1986.Big Grin

Afraid of me??? Why I wonder?? LOL.....

:popcorn: Big Grin

Channing Fugate.
Call Holcomb. I'm sure he will give any info you need on the Breathitt.
[quote=kybaseball]Hang in there Breathitt Bobcat .I'd love to help ya out but Belfry has flat wore me down. Plus made me eat crow too many times. And I am afraid of phs1986.Big Grin[/quote

lol that is to funny right there. this should be a good game friday night. but im pretty sure a bunch of teams know about ole breathitt county lol. all them losses they hand out. pirates by 2+ touchdowns.