Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary in '08 ???
I created this poll to see how many would vote for Hillary Clinton for President in 2008.

The ABC network piloted a new series tonight called Commander in Chief starring Geens Davis as Madam President.

Do you think this country is ready for a female President ?
Undecided, I would have to know who the other candidates are first.
Nope....Democrat and woman...simple for me :thumb:
Depends on who she would be running against.
I seem to be agreeing with everyone else. I would vote for her if she is the best person running, I vote according to the person, not the party or sex or anything like that.
Well I can put my 2 cents in and say you all are right, you should weigh our everyone running before agreeing.. Even tho I am a woman , I cant say i would vote for someone just for that reason.. Besides, she ran the country already for 8 years while Bill was in office LOL..
I would vote for her
She already has more experience than anyone else (8 years) but I still would not vote for her. Just think about Bill Clinton as First Gentleman

:Hammer3:
I think that she would be the best candidate because of her views and experience as well. Bill Clinton just got caught at what he did, everyone else that has done it, has not. Big deal. Doesn't mean that Hillary can't run the country well. I think that she would get us out of Iraq, out of debt, and just out of all the shit basically that we are currently in.
When the Democrats and Repulicans put aside their differances and start working together. Reguardless of who is President IS when you will see an improvement in the United States
I would vote for her...not because she is a woman but for the same reaons that the tribe stated. She has 8 years of experience and I think that she'd make a difference in the county. But I wouldn't ignore the other candidates, if I felt the person running against her would do a better job then I'd vote for them...I'd like to see Hillary run for President though, I think she would have a really good shot.
I read in the paper the other day that Rudy Guliani (however its spelled) might run for the Republicans in 2008
I would not. Hillary and her husband are crooks.

Granted all politicians probably are, but they don't even care that they are.
why not she has already been president once lol
oh yes go hillary
98NCCalum Wrote:I would not. Hillary and her husband are crooks.

Granted all politicians probably are, but they don't even care that they are.

Come on '98. They are a lot better than what we have now!

Hillary could actually be a very good president. A lot of that has to do with the fact that Bill is her husband. And they work pretty well together. They are definitely not the best people in the world, but they know how to run a country. I think our overall outlook would be significantly improved over the current state of things.

As a man--this doesn't bother me at all. Also, some of the answers to this were pretty interesting. I think "voting for the best person" is definitely way to go--democrat or republican. It says a lot about the people on here.
Yes, somebody who will give me heathcare.
I'm not sure if I would vote for her or not. It really depends on who she is running against and who is the better candidate.
Does anyone think the show, Commander in Chief, was created to give the citizens a glimpse of what would happen if we had a woman President????

I think all the other countries out there would perceive us as weak if we had a female Pres. That wouldn't be true, but I just think it would elevate the terrorism against the USA and our friends.
IDK if I would vote for her or not
Demorcrat or Republican it doesnt really matter to me
And I think I would have to see who was running against her, but I dont think she could get us out of debt, b/c we r in the hole so much it would take probably 15-20 good years to get us fully out of debt
As far as debt, what needs to be done is what none of us really wants. Taxes, taxes, and taxes. Keep the rate the same for everybody that earns less than $75,000 a year. But, anyone that earns over $200,000, the rates need to be raised 10-12%. That alone will fill our coffers in a hurry. It would only take 3-4 years and we would pay our debt and get us back to a surplus.
and i'm sure that person would get alot of votes from the ppl who make over $200,000................
the best thing we can hope for is clinton-clinton 08!