Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet the Blackcats
Everyone come see what they have to offer this year under Jack Pack everything starts around 4 with the JV.
So who does the Blackcats have this year?
what are going to be the lineups
for Jv and Varsity?
Should be an entertaining night. Prestonsburg will be without two starters and several other basketball players that are still playing football.
Was a pretty good night. Everything was fun to watch. The Allen vs Adams Games was cool also. Pburg looked pretty good, even without some of there key players...Good luck this season Pburg.
I was really impressed withy Zack Spiggle on the JV and in the Varsity scrimmage i really liked the play out of Warren Blackburn and Cameron Tincher Prestonsburg should play very up tempo this season.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:I was really impressed withy Zack Spiggle on the JV and in the Varsity scrimmage i really liked the play out of Warren Blackburn and Cameron Tincher Prestonsburg should play very up tempo this season.

what are some things that spiggle, blackburn, and tincher did well? I was just wondering because I was unable to attend.
Spiggle played really well on defense and he shot the ball pretty well.

Blackburn also shot well and he ran his offense well for his first year as a varsity point guard.

Tincher was just an animal on the boards and put the ball back up on clean ups him and patrick i look for a tandem this year.