Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell/Belfry tailgate/meet and greet thread.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I don't eat, I come over occasionally to chill though.
You should eat with us. We've always got good stuff!
phs1986 Wrote:Girls... I may not be able to get across the mountain to Phelps... MAYBE NO CREME HORNS>>>>>> UUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

That cant be!!!! :eek: LOL
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:That cant be!!!! :eek: LOL

LOL... Leaving now to go get them.... Ribs are in the oven and creme horns were already in the making when I called her!!! :thumpsup: :Cheerlead

I gotcha covered girl!!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:LOL... Leaving now to go get them.... Ribs are in the oven and creme horns were already in the making when I called her!!! :thumpsup: :Cheerlead

I gotcha covered girl!!! Smile

I was gonna say....no cream horns...no tailgate!!!! LOL

The menu is looking good!!!!!!!

BBQ'S
BURGERS
DOGS
GRILLED CHICKEN
BBQ RIBS
CHOPS
CHEESE POTATOS
MAC AND CHEESE
LOTS OF SIDES AND DESSERTS
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:I was gonna say....no cream horns...no tailgate!!!! LOL

BBQ'S
BURGERS
DOGS
GRILLED CHICKEN
BBQ RIBS
CHOPS
CHEESE POTATOS
MAC AND CHEESE

I have been waiting to eat all day today.....lol. Looks like a wonderful menu to me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:You should eat with us. We've always got good stuff!

Ain't that the truth!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:I was gonna say....no cream horns...no tailgate!!!! LOL

BBQ'S
BURGERS
DOGS
GRILLED CHICKEN
BBQ RIBS
CHOPS
CHEESE POTATOS
MAC AND CHEESE

I can't wait.....:letsparty
Dream_Weaver Wrote:I can't wait.....:letsparty

Me either, I'm working on the potato soup now, And from the forecast a bowl of soup might just be what is needed.
Dirt cake is almost done, too.
Got some pop and paper plates, cups and silverware in the trunk.

Still up in the air of whether we are coming or not though.:o
BMSPirateMom #11 Wrote:Me either, I'm working on the potato soup now, And from the forecast a bowl of soup might just be what is needed.

Joe is shaking in his shoes. He is not coming to eat, but he said for me to take him a bowl of soup to the press box. Maybe we can throw in some dirt cake too, because we all know it has no points.Wink
BMSPirateMom #11 Wrote:Me either, I'm working on the potato soup now, And from the forecast a bowl of soup might just be what is needed.

My son said that was all that he was eating tonight was your soup and dirt cake...he said that he could eat the whole cake by himself ...he likes it that much.
Midee1 Wrote:Got some pop and paper plates, cups and silverware in the trunk.

The highways here are dry, the backroads are wet...so you should be fine
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Midee1 Wrote:Got some pop and paper plates, cups and silverware in the trunk.

Ohhh you have to come!! The roads are clear. Its been to warm for it to stick plus they salted.
YEP... Tell him Pirates.... If I can cross one of the WILDEST mountains in Pike County to get some cream horns his crack can come to the game!!!! LOLOL...

Those horns sound like some good herbs. Ship us about a dozen down to JC this evening.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Those horns sound like some good herbs. Ship us about a dozen down to JC this evening.
Oh they are good!
phs1986 Wrote:YEP... Tell him Pirates.... If I can cross one of the WILDEST mountains in Pike County to get some cream horns his crack can come to the game!!!! LOLOL...

Exactly!
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Those horns sound like some good herbs. Ship us about a dozen down to JC this evening.

LOL>..... If I'd known I'd brought ya some to the Belfry/JC game a couple weeks ago... AND they are addictive!!!

Good Luck JC!!!

Can't wait to eat one of those creme horns...yummo!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So are these like fresh baked or sumthin? Horns are THE best dessert ever.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:So are these like fresh baked or sumthin? Horns are THE best dessert ever.

Yep... freshly baked this morning... VERY good!!!

HEY... we have baseball season coming up... I'll hit ya up with some then!!!

They are the best creme horns I have had in a loong looong time...and I try to get one every Friday....
Dream_Weaver Wrote:They are the best creme horns I have had in a loong looong time...and I try to get one every Friday....

Yes they are delicious, they remind me of when I was little and we lived in Ohio, we would go to the bakery and I'd get one for breakfast. It was a treat on Sat. morning. Those were the good old days a very long time ago.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Ohhh you have to come!! The roads are clear. Its been to warm for it to stick plus they salted.

Looks like we are coming. Myself, my wife and FBALL and his son. Heading out around 4-4:30.
I have pumpkin roll to bring along with the assorted meats.... Hubby is picking up drinks now.... a couple of hours in the back of the truck should get them cold enough, don't ya think?
Midee, roads are clear on US 23 and 119.... you don't have to drive the back roads anymore.... 4 lane the whole way!
PHS95 Wrote:I have pumpkin roll to bring along with the assorted meats.... Hubby is picking up drinks now.... a couple of hours in the back of the truck should get them cold enough, don't ya think?

lol....yah Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Midee1 Wrote:Looks like we are coming. Myself, my wife and FBALL and his son. Heading out around 4-4:30.

Have a safe trip...see ya in a couple hours
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Midee1 Wrote:Looks like we are coming. Myself, my wife and FBALL and his son. Heading out around 4-4:30.

Be careful, have a safe trip, and be ready to eat when ya get here!!!

Ya'll have a safe trip