Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5th Region
Who's this regions top teams & players?
In no particular order: Derron Ballou & Nick Fudge from Adair, Leonard Macon & Chase Cox from Taylor, Greg Johnson from North Hardin, Tyler Hornback from Larue, Clint Henderson & Stanton Shively from Green, Downs & Taylor from C-ville, Jordan Hickman from Bardstown, DJ Hall from Marion.

Top teams: North Hardin, Taylor Co., Adair Co., Bardstown, Green co.
5th Region Fanatic Wrote:In no particular order: Derron Ballou & Nick Fudge from Adair, Leonard Macon & Chase Cox from Taylor, Greg Johnson from North Hardin, Tyler Hornback from Larue, Clint Henderson & Stanton Shively from Green, Downs & Taylor from C-ville, Jordan Hickman from Bardstown, DJ Hall from Marion.

Top teams: North Hardin, Taylor Co., Adair Co., Bardstown, Green co.

Are any of those players drawing any D-1 interest?
Ballou from Adair has already signed with Morehead State. I'm not for sure about any of the others being D1. Macon definitely has the size to play but I figure he'll play football in college. I haven't seen Johnson play he had to sit out last year.
Ballou is a steal for MSU, Tubby was looking at him at one time while at UK. Also Hickman from Bardstown may not be a DI prospect for whatever reason but he is as good a HS player that you'll find anywhere. As for Leonard Macon, he fits the true definition of the word athlete, he can be as good as he wants to be. I'll leave it at that.
I myself would love to see Macon play because I've heard nothing but good things about him whether it be on the field or on the court.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I myself would love to see Macon play because I've heard nothing but good things about him whether it be on the field or on the court.
He definitly has the talent, he's just had a few obsticals to overcome. I think last season was his 1st season on the hardwood. I may be wrong but I don't think he played his frshman or sophmore seasons.

Another football player that you may want to watch in this region that hasn't been mentioned is LaRod King. He's another freakish athlete who can throw it down hard. I think he's playing Football at UK next season.
I completely forgot about King @ North he is a player and you are right he's signed with UK.
Nick Fudge