Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
34.67%
Hazard
65.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Hazard (Class A 2nd Round)
Who wins this game?

I think hazard wins by 3 touchdowns.
I agree, Hazard should win by 3 TD's!! Good luck Dawgs!!
Whats everyone else prediction on this game?
I think that Hazard is just alittle too much for the Tigers... I'll take the Bulldogs by 2 touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
I think Paintsville is just now really starting to play...gettin all the kinks out....I'm gonna go on a limb and say Paintsville in a upset...Good Luck Tigers!!!
Hazard by a couple. Paintsville relies all too much on the spread. They better hope that it dont rain. Because with that offense, you either win big or lose big.
GO TIGERS!!!
Hazard in a big way.
Hazard is a little better team than Paintsville. But depending on which Paintsville team shows up, it could be a good game. Paintsville has to potential to beat Hazard and for that fact and me being a Tiger fan, I'll take Paintsville in a close one. But I don't think the Tigers could win the best of a 10 game series. If the players show up to play Tigers win, but if not, then it could be a bad night for the Tigers!!
Hazard by 2 td's
If the Tiger team that showed up to play SC, shows up in Hazard. I'll take the Tigers.
Now this game is a good match for Hazard. This game will be close. Two teams that are evenly matched. Unlike Lca and Hazard. I will pick Hazard in a close one.
im going to take Hazard by 1 TD
I think the Hazard coaching staff uses this game to tune up for the next couple of games. That means poor Paintsville. This game gets ugly quick. Don't look for the starters to leave the game as Hazard has hopes of getting back to regional finals. There will be those that say that Paintsville has team speed, but Hazard's has more team speed. Paintsville has some strengths and big play capability, but Hazard will just be too much with more and bigger things in mind. Good Luck to both teams.
Hazard - 48
Paintsville - 13
hazard should win big
Boozer Wrote:Now this game is a good match for Hazard. This game will be close. Two teams that are evenly matched. Unlike Lca and Hazard. I will pick Hazard in a close one.

Evenly matched. Paintsville can't match hazards speed. Hazard is motivated after that loss to LCA and I can assure you that. I got to the game at Halftime and this was a sideline that was very motivated so i can't wait to see how loud and emoitonal they are going to be later on in the playoffs. I have watched quite a few games this season and last night was the best i have seen the sideline all season long. Its usually quite and i expect the sideline to get the team pumped up on the field and make them play better. So I would say watch out people this Hazard team seems to finally be determined to get where they want to go.
Hazard 38, Paintsville 21.
OffTheHook Wrote:If the Tiger team that showed up to play SC, shows up in Hazard. I'll take the Tigers.
This SC team you speak of isn't very good this year. They lost the bulk of their better players last year. Hazard has better althletes all across the board. Not try to knock Paintsville but Hazard's fourth or fifth best player might be as good as Paintsville's best. I think Hazard will use too much speed on the Tigers while playing a very physical football game. Paintsville's pass defense is awful this year. I don't think they will be able to sceme for Hazard's spread attack so they can defend both the pass and run.
Hazard-45
Paintsville-12
Same goes for Hazard about defending Paintsville's spread attack.
I'll take the Tigers in a barn burner in a shootout.
PHS- 41
HHS-38
Tear Drop Wrote:This SC team you speak of isn't very good this year. They lost the bulk of their better players last year. Hazard has better althletes all across the board. Not try to knock Paintsville but Hazard's fourth or fifth best player might be as good as Paintsville's best. I think Hazard will use too much speed on the Tigers while playing a very physical football game. Paintsville's pass defense is awful this year. I don't think they will be able to sceme for Hazard's spread attack so they can defend both the pass and run.
Hazard-45
Paintsville-12

I highly doubt that.
Hazard by 3 touchdowns!!!! GOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hazard rolls on

Dawgs 41
Tigers 28
If Paintsville can only score 14 points on Pineville, I really doubt they will outscore Hazard!! Of course, anything can happen and this is playoff time!!
I noticed while the Tigers were playing Pineville there just was a lack of effort. When the Tigers want to play they do great.
OffTheHook Wrote:I highly doubt that.
You care to take a stab at it OTH? Explain yourself...
good luck both teams....but hazard wins by 21
Tear Drop Wrote:You care to take a stab at it OTH? Explain yourself...

OTH just supports his team no matter what. Just like your suppost to
I think this will be a close game.

In the end Hazard squeaks this one out.
FBALL Wrote:I think this will be a close game.

Thank you FBALL, I have been trying to tell them that myself.
FBALL Wrote:I think this will be a close game.

any score predictions?