Gameday!!!
I cant wait!
Just a few hours away.
Everyones going to this game GO POWELL!!!TongueirateSho
Go Powell.... Good Luck
Hope the rain holds out.
Yeah me too. I hate rainy games!
theonetheonly10 Wrote:Everyones going to this game GO POWELL!!!TongueirateSho
I hope you all have a safe trip to and from C-Ville.......Looks like a cold and cloudy day here.....The weather forecast is for cloudy skies and a high of 67 today in Campbellsville, but it sure feels cold now......
Twitter: @tc_analytics

where is the estill county game played tonight?
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:where is the estill county game played tonight?
Estill County

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I hope you all have a safe trip to and from C-Ville.......Looks like a cold and cloudy day here.....The weather forecast is for cloudy skies and a high of 67 today in Campbellsville, but it sure feels cold now......

Powell co should have quite a bit of fans out tonight. They are taking a pep bus for all the students so it should be a full house in C-Ville tonight. At least a full house of PoCo fans.
GO POWELL COUNTY!!
proud pirate mama Wrote:GO POWELL COUNTY!!
Go Taylor County!Cool

just a few more hours until st x gets mopped
Just a few more hours till we see if Powell backs up what they say.....
or if they RUN and HIDE from Macon...We shall see.
F.N.L. Wrote:Just a few more hours till we see if Powell backs up what they say.....
or if they RUN and HIDE from Macon...We shall see.

Well i can bet u that Powell will not run and hide... They will come out an play some good football
Good luck Pirates. Would love to see you all at Hoover Niece Field next week. That is, of course, if our boys take care of business tonight.
Go Belfry!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Go Taylor County!Cool
Go Campbellsville, Marion Co., and Green Co.Rolleyes

Nothing like playoff time for Kentucky High School Football!!! Good luck and safe travel for all schools!!! Go Dawgs!!
Good Luck to all schools tonight and may the best team win.