C Team

Wesley 34
Dorton 5

For Dorton:

Cameron Bartley 2 points
Zack Tackett 1 point
Michael Stalker 1 point
Conner Cline 1 point
Wesley christian is defiantly going to be a front runner this year in the Floyd County Conference. Congrats to both teams.
This is quite the surprising score to me... just how good is Wesley?
Well they've been getting better every year, since the first time I saw em play, and that was the 05-06 season. And they just kept building. There a very athletic and very good coached team. I look for em to be one of the top 2 teams this year in Floyd County.
thanks coach for coming down to play, #25 is the real deal good footwork with a good touch around the basket. We still have got alot to work on, got to get back to work.
Eagle42 Wrote:thanks coach for coming down to play, #25 is the real deal good footwork with a good touch around the basket. We still have got alot to work on, got to get back to work.

Thanks coach, our big boy has improved so much. He has grown 5 inches in the last year. If he continues to improve, he will be hard to do anything with. I wish we could have played the 4th quarter like we played the rest of the game. At least it would have been a better game for you. Getting outscored by 12 in the 4th quarter was pretty disheartening.

Your team plays hard and they seem like good kids. We really enjoyed coming down there.
Congratulations Wesley very inpressive win Keep up the good work
does it look like wesley will be able to beat betsy layne in a,b,or,c this year
Wesley is capable of beating anybody they play If they play good team basketball.
saratoga13 Wrote:does it look like wesley will be able to beat betsy layne in a,b,or,c this year

Wesley C team plays Betsy Layne in the Right Beaver Classic semi finals tonight... I guess we'll see.