Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sports Guys--Your Comments and Questions-Tonight 7-9p on 93.1 WDHR
It's sports talk with attitude..."The Sports Guys".
Tonight on 93.1 WDHR and broadcasting online at www.wdhr.com simply click listen live at the top of the page.

Post your questions or comments here and we'll give you a shout out tonight and address your issues...High School Football NFL, UK Football & UK Basketball, NASCAR, whatever sports is on your mind.

7p-9p tonight
ttt
With the playoffs starting this week, which 4 seed has a legitimate shot of knocking off a 1 seed?
With the playoffs starting this week, which Sports Guy besides Andrew actually has a chance to get a pick right???
Is Joe Kinser really on a diet??? I saw him at Johnson Central and I thought he looked like he had GAINED weight.
SV is the favorite to win the 15th Region in basketball.

This question is for Ronnie Paul.
How ready is the VALLEY for football season to end so they can focus on making reservations for RUPP???
Old Timer Wrote:With the playoffs starting this week, which Sports Guy besides Andrew actually has a chance to get a pick right???

Only one sports guy got the "big game" right last week, and believe me it wasn't Andrew. BTW, I would love to be on the same diet Kinzer is on. Before the Belfry and JC game, he put the Ponderosa out of business.
I hear Dairy Queen is replacing Chicken Tenders with Crow Tenders in the Pike, Floyd, and Johnson County locations. From my undertsanding all the Sports Guys have tried it this week with the exception of Bobby Norman. How do these delicous morsals taste?
I know for a fact Joe is on a diet. I sat next to him at a restaurant the other day and he asked if they had a diet plate...they said yes and he told them "ok bring me 9 of them.":eek:
How about Steve Ortmayer for SEC Assistant Coach of the Year after the Special teams play the past two weeks? Blocked XP to win the game last week and a key return to set up UK's drive to take the lead. This week a blocked punt, another long kickoff return, and several nice punts? I know he is a favorite of the panelists, just wanted to see yur alls thoughts. I'll hang up and listen Big Grin
How far will Pikeville go in the playoffs, and what do they need to do to keep people from putting 9 or 10 in the box, which Hazard will surely do if both teams make it that far?
bucslover68 Wrote:Only one sports guy got the "big game" right last week, and believe me it wasn't Andrew. BTW, I would love to be on the same diet Kinzer is on. Before the Belfry and JC game, he put the Ponderosa out of business.
Yeah, the "HOMER" has gotten every Belfry game right but that is about all.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Yeah, the "HOMER" has gotten every Belfry game right but that is about all.

Smile So true.
Sports Guys,

What does Shelby Valley need to do to knock off Middlesboro @ Middlesboro?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I hear Dairy Queen is replacing Chicken Tenders with Crow Tenders in the Pike, Floyd, and Johnson County locations. From my undertsanding all the Sports Guys have tried it this week with the exception of Bobby Norman. How do these delicous morsals taste?

Priceless....Smile
How can Johnson Central recover from losing to a down Belfry team...are the Eagles overrated...
After such a tough loss to LCA does hazard still have a chance to make it to Papa Johns. Also does anyone see Allen Central beating Pikeville in the next round.
With Carson Palmer out against the Eagles this week, do you think that Ryan Fitzpatrick will continue to get better and beat the Eagles at home in Cincinnati this week?

Jshort5
Do you think that Russell has a legit chance aginst Belfry if they meet in the playoffs?
Who do you think is the best running back in EKY?
Things are shaping up for the Gators to back door their way into the NC game this year. UF has South Carolina, The Citadel, Florida State, and Alabama left on the schedule. I think if anyone will beat them it will be the Noles in Tallahassee. What do you guys think?
I agree, it looks like Joe has lost 15-20 lbs.
Good show tonight guys....Thanks for the questions and comments!!!