Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best quarterback of all-time?
I'm going with Joe Montana. He had all the tools and knew how to win. Dan Marino and John Elway are also in my top 3.
Joe Montana no doubt. He may have not have been the most skilled but he used what he had and most importantly he was a winner.
Johnny Unitas
Montana stands out and Bradshaw had a great career as well. Hard to say though if you had some qbs having the surrounding cast as they did. I think I could have thrown the ball to rice and swan. It all falls back to players are only as good as a team makes them.
Montana, Elway, Unitas... My top three.
Montana

Brady will be in 10 years
shew i hope not.. i just cant like him cause of the whole "tuck rule thing"
I'll take Dan Marino. He may have never won a Superbowl, but I think he never won one because he was too good. They were never able to get top quality picks after his arrival (although management should have done something to help the poor guy out).
Terry Bradshaw
john elway
Dan Marino, broke every passing record worth talking about.
Johnny Unitas and Dan Marino were great. My favorite was Ken (snake) Stabler
Right now, Joe Montana. In 10 years, Peyton Manning.
"blackcat" Wrote:Right now, Joe Montana. In 10 years, Peyton Manning.

I agree if he can win a couple of superbowls.
Thats the problem QQ Peyton wont win a SB unless tom brady quits in new england..and i dont see that happening any time soon...
"torQQue" Wrote:I agree if he can win a couple of superbowls.
takes more than a QB to wina Super Bowl.. look at marino. greta QB his team never wona SB. look at Trent Dilfer, not a good QB and won a SB.
Joe Montana,but i always like Steve Young
Marino is the best to never win a championship and probly overall best
Montana is the best leader and in my book the best ever
then there is Elway and Namath was also pretty good
and a lot of ppl wont say this cuz they dont know much about them, but johnny unitas and terry bradshaw were real good
and bart starr
ttt
i think joe montana is the best qb
UNITAS or his kin PEYTON MANNING
1. Joe Montana(winner)
2. Dan Marino(Stat king)
3. Johnny U(Big time leader)
4. PEyton Manning(Coach on the field)
5. Bart Starr(winner)
Joe Montana no doubt.
Theres a ton of legendary QB's......but my favorite is probably Johnny Unitas and Joe Montana
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Johnny Unitas
you beat me to it
probably not the best qb but the definitely the best football player to ever play the qb position
"football05" Wrote:Thats the problem QQ Peyton wont win a SB unless tom brady quits in new england..and i dont see that happening any time soon...
no way
the only reason they couldn't win in the past is cause they were always playing from behind and peyton couldn't be peyton
he couldn't check off to the "best" play for a situation because he had to force the ball
but if the d plays well like they are doing then noone can stop them all they have to do is keep them in it and peyton will win
Favre has ice in his veins...But hes getting a little old!!
joe montana was one of the greats as well
Joe Montana.
football05
Administrator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the problem QQ Peyton wont win a SB unless tom brady quits in new england..and i dont see that happening any time soon...

man peyton is goin to win this years superbowl if not then it will be the bengles patriots dont have a chance.............payton will be won of the best qbs