Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland to the carpet??
Raceland's wins over Ashland, Russell and Lex. Christian signifies their legitamacy in class A this season. They have dominated the rest of their schedule. :Thumbs:
Raceland is going to be the favorite on the east side with being undefeated. With that being said they will wear a big target on there back just like hazard did last year and with that being said a lot of pressure will be added on to the raceland team to stay perfect because you can't lose in the playoff because if you do your season is done. If i am thinking right doesn't raceland have to play away twice before they can make it to the carpet? Please someone fill me in.
bac2369 Wrote:Raceland is going to be the favorite on the east side with being undefeated. With that being said they will wear a big target on there back just like hazard did last year and with that being said a lot of pressure will be added on to the raceland team to stay perfect because you can't lose in the playoff because if you do your season is done. If i am thinking right doesn't raceland have to play away twice before they can make it to the carpet? Please someone fill me in.

If Williamsburg make it past LCA. Raceland have to go on the road the 3 and 4 rounds. But if LCA beat Williamsburg. They will have the 3 round at home. The 4th round will be on the road.
cj2561 Wrote:If Williamsburg make it past LCA. Raceland have to go on the road the 3 and 4 rounds. But if LCA beat Williamsburg. They will have the 3 round at home. The 4th round will be on the road.

Why would they have to go on the road for?Aren't thet the only undefeated 1A team left? Man this stuff is confusing.Smile Smile
Raceland seems like they are for real to me. Someone will have to bring their A game to go through them.
Just talked to one of the coaches for raceland and the first round game should be a cake walk for Raceland. But never let down you guards. Keep your eyes on the prize!!!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Raceland is for real. They are the best 1A team on the east side of the bracket. LCA is the only team that has a chance of keeping them out of Papa John's.

I think Raceland rolls to the carpet and then loses to Beechwood in the state finals.
FBALL Wrote:Raceland is for real. They are the best 1A team on the east side of the bracket. LCA is the only team that has a chance of keeping them out of Papa John's.

I think Raceland rolls to the carpet and then loses to Beechwood in the state finals.
You ready for the induced coma then?
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
FBALL Wrote:Raceland is for real. They are the best 1A team on the east side of the bracket. LCA is the only team that has a chance of keeping them out of Papa John's.

I am a very realistic Raceland fan (ask F-BALL) This Raceland team is for real. If thier pass defense was asgood as there run defense is They would probably win the State title game. The pass defense should get better though, because they just got back a couple of defensive backs that have been out since the 3rd game of the season. They played in the West Game last night and will get another game or two under their belts before they have to play LCA again. The Tolliver kis also gives them another offensive weapon they haven't had most of the season. Honestly if Racelands pass defense gets better LCA will not win that 3rd round game. If it doesn't it could be another nail biter in Ram Stadium.
I think so, Ive said it earlier in the year. I think Raceland will be Class A champs.