Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monroe Co. 26 Wayne Co. 19
Final
So far, it is looking like Taylor will win the district and play Powell in the 1st round. Where you at Brahma? I need some help.
We need the scores from Hart and Clinton to know for sure.
blitz43 Wrote:So far, it is looking like Taylor will win the district and play Powell in the 1st round. Where you at Brahma? I need some help.
This whole playoff thing is a mess....I will let someone else do the thinking tonight....
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I think I saw Clinton Co. played a team from Tennessee Thursday night.

Upperman, TN 59
Clinton Co. 14

Hope this helps.
It comes down to the Hart-Grayson game, I think.
Taylor wins the district if Hart wins.
Hart lost, but I think Taylor wins the district anyway.

Taylor and Wayne each have 17 points.
If you add a fifth game then Taylor gets 2 points and Wayne gets 1.
palmer Wrote:Hart lost, but I think Taylor wins the district anyway.

Taylor and Wayne each have 17 points.
If you add a fifth game then Taylor gets 2 points and Wayne gets 1.
Campbellsville won, so that gave Taylor 18 did it not? I just can not wait till the match-ups are set and we can finally look forward to the games!

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Campbellsville won, so that gave Taylor 18 did it not? I just can not wait till the match-ups are set and we can finally look forward to the games!

Caverna 5
Hart 4
Campbellsville 4
Garrard 4
palmer Wrote:Caverna 5
Hart 4
Campbellsville 4
Garrard 4
Thanks for your hard work on the numbers...I know there is a lot to follow....

It sounds like Taylor plays Powell.
Wayne plays host to Harlan County.
I think it is set now. They had to actually go to 7 games to get the tie breaker. I did not know until coach told me, but there is a tie breaker chart on the KHSAA web site. You select "Football", "General Information", & "2008 Tie Breaker Results to Date". It clears it up a little better.
It seems as if Taylor is firing on all cylinders heading into the playoffs. It also seems their defense is playing better if last nights game is an indicator.
F.N.L. Wrote:It seems as if Taylor is firing on all cylinders heading into the playoffs. It also seems their defense is playing better if last nights game is an indicator.
Caverna is a very weak team, so last nights game is no indication of how they are playing defensively. They are playing well on offense though.... Leonard Macon is a "Beast.."

blitz43 Wrote:I think it is set now. They had to actually go to 7 games to get the tie breaker. I did not know until coach told me, but there is a tie breaker chart on the KHSAA web site. You select "Football", "General Information", & "2008 Tie Breaker Results to Date". It clears it up a little better.

I just went to five games. I don't think either of them have seven wins they could count.
congrats monroe.