Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
38.10%
Sheldon Clark
61.90%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Sheldon Clark
What's your thoughts on the game? I don't think Paintsville will be able to stop the running game of SC. SC 36 P-ville 16
This one could get ugly......
Sc 13 - Pville-8
Sc Names the score
The week off should do the Cards well and with it being Homecoming and Senior Night I really don't see Paintsville being able to stay within 20 of the Cards. It will be interesting to see if coach Hager will make any changes as they get ready for the playoffs. Hopefully we will see more of the old offense. TongueirateSho :beavis:
Sheldon Clark.
Sheldon clark by as many as coach Hager wants and maybe even more!!!
GAME THERE WILL BE NO GAME TO IT ...PAINTSVILLE WILL GET THE SLAUGHTER ...SC BY AS MANY AS HAGER WANTS TO RUN UP THE BOARD...TAKE IT EASY ON EM !:eek:
Sheldon Clark
Sheldon Clark 28 Paintsville 21
Sc as much as they want.
Paintsville may find out where their "jewels" are located in this game. Good luck SC.
I actually think it will be a much closer game..
Sheldon Clark - 35 Paintsville - 26
Sundance Kid Wrote:I actually think it will be a much closer game..
Sheldon Clark - 35 Paintsville - 26

If SC gives up 26 pts to this Paintsville team they have no shot at going past the first round in the playoff's
UK Wildcat Wrote:Paintsville may find out where their "jewels" are located in this game. Good luck SC.

Now why do you have to say something like that??? :confused: You know it works both ways! And by the way I am sure they know where they are!!!
SC-42
Paintsville-0
SC wins this game. Good luck to both teams.
SC 2+ Td's
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Sheldon Clark rolls
I can't see anyway that Paintsville wins this one. I'd say SC should win by 3+ TDs. Good luck to both teams!
Who will be QB for p-ville this game?
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:Who will be QB for p-ville this game?

That's a secret...Confusedecret: ...lol.
Personally, I wouldn't care if Tyler started or not because the Tigers won't likely be in this one and there is no need to risk injury to the starting QB. But if he can play I'm sure he will.
I would give the young QB alot of good passing time in this one to get ready for the playoffs. Also it will give the O lineman and recivers some good practice.
:redboxer: pville will take this one easy.........not u would have to be crazy if u think pville would beat schs i got and a score sc-50 p-ville-7:letsparty :mad: :lmao: Cool :Thumbs:
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:Who will be QB for p-ville this game?
I don't think it really matters. They don't have a true QB on the roster this year. If I were guessing they will stick with the Deaton kid because he has done it most of the year. I think SC will be too much for the Tigers.
SC-42
PHS-12
28-7 Sheldon Clark
I hope You're all wrong lol...good luck Tigers
Go Paintsville
If Sheldon Clark plays the way they did when i was there it will get nasty.