Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry or Prestonsburg?
CLEARLY Belfry
BCF4L Wrote:I agree with you completely. I understand people love their home school, but there comes a time that you have to look past that and see things the way they are. I know Belfry is the better team and have been for the past 6 years. Hopefully these 2 will get the chance to play each other again. They always had some classics. Good luck against Central next week. Should be one helluva game.
:thumpsup: I fill the same way. Appreciate the wishes of luck, same to the Blackcats. I really would like to see P-Burg win it all in 2A. I haven't had a chance to watch JC, but they look to be the better team and I see the Pirates struggling against them.
Crossbones Wrote::thumpsup: I fill the same way. Appreciate the wishes of luck, same to the Blackcats. I really would like to see P-Burg win it all in 2A. I haven't had a chance to watch JC, but they look to be the better team and I see the Pirates struggling against them.
Johnson Central is a very powerful team. They have so many weapons in the backfield that it is unbelievable. Actually, it reminds you of Belfry when they have a stacked backfield. Now, I haven't seen Belfry play this year so I can't say whether or not JC will win, but I'm going to say this will be a high scoring game and could come down to who has the ball last.
Belfry is 2-3 touchdowns better than Prestonsburg.
Belfry is the better team in 2008.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
I am glad to see that some of you guys are level headed. I get frustrated reading some of these posts. This is apples and oranges. Belfry by far is the best and has the best chances of advancing. If they played, it would not be barnburner. It would be over in the 1st quarter. Belfry's schedule would NOT be strengthened by playing Pburg this year either.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Belfry is 2-3 touchdowns better than Prestonsburg.

After the performance against SV, Belfry would beat P-Burg as bad as Coach Haywood wanted to, probably in the 48-7 range.
Belfry as much as they want.
F.N.L. Wrote:Who is the better team in your opinion and who makes the deepest run in the playoffs? Prestonsburg has the edge in strength of schedule. They beat 3A contender Breathitt and lost to class A contender Beechwood. Playing teams of this caliber will have Pburg primed for a deep run in the class 2A playoffs.
Belfry will play Johnson Central but that really is their only big hurdle.
Head to Head I would have to give Prestonsburg the edge. I see Breathitt at Breathitt knocking Belfry out this season.

Is this a trick question for Halloween?