Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis Co. vs. Greenup Co.
Who wins it?

I actually gonna make it to this game and would like to know everybodys thoughts.
I think Greenup Co. will win it.
not seen greenup play but i heard they were good. lewis has some talent on the team and can play ya but im goona have to go with greenup on this won. goodluck to both teams though.
lewis calls the score greenup just isnt athletic enough to handle these lions
Greenup wins this one.
Got to pull for the Lions.
I got to take Lewis co on this game & there first win
i sure hope lewis gets their first win but who knows at this point i say its a toss up it could go either way
Greenup County
GO LIONS Lewis needs to go back to the Navy blue uniforms.
I have to go with greenup
Im pullin for my boys in blue and white.
FBALL Wrote:Greenup County

FBALL could you pick Lewis at least once this season?Big Grin Big Grin i'm jk.:igiveup:
kybaseball Wrote:FBALL could you pick Lewis at least once this season?Big Grin Big Grin i'm jk.:igiveup:
I will pick them against Bracken County. Smile
Lions by a little
kybaseball Wrote:GO LIONS Lewis needs to go back to the Navy blue uniforms.

Penn State Nittany Lions look:Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs:
history in da makin1 Wrote:lewis calls the score greenup just isnt athletic enough to handle these lions

That is quite the interesting statement.

I have seen both play and Greenup has enough athletes on the field that Lewis will not be able to name the score.
Lewis will stay winless Greenup by 2 TD's
Dont know the final, but I left at the 3rd score was 26-6 GC.

Downing was taken away in an ambulance. Wish the best to Downing, I hope it was nothing too serious.
Midee1 Wrote:That is quite the interesting statement.

I have seen both play and Greenup has enough athletes on the field that Lewis will not be able to name the score.

Midee, you are right, Lewis couldn't even begin to contain GC, I was there and I'm sorry to say that is was downright UGLY. I thought that Lewis might be able to hang with GC in the first half, but then sadly, Andy Downing was injured at the end of the first half and was taken to a nearby hospital by ambulance due to a back injury that he had been suffering through all week, I think that maybe after Downing was taken away, the morale of the Lions went south in a big hurryRolleyes

Anyway, my heartfelt wishes are with Andy and I sincerely hope that it was nothing too serious. He is the heart and soul of that team, but more importantly, he is a great kid. We are all pulling for you, Andy. Wink